Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air 3 support now Goggles 2
3221 18 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tavus
lvl.2

Germany

New Firmware allows the Air 3 to be used with Goggles 2/Integra and the Motion Controller.

2023-9-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great, something else to tempt me to spend more money, lol!! I really do think it's a good feature though!
2023-9-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

So, can we say "the next move is RC Pro compatibility"?
2023-9-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28650751 ft
  • >>>
United States

KnNLmS Posted at 9-25 11:28
So, can we say "the next move is RC Pro compatibility"?

RC Pro 2.
2023-9-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-25 11:04
Great, something else to tempt me to spend more money, lol!! I really do think it's a good feature though!

Get an Avata, it's a load of fun!
2023-9-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Personally i'm planning to buy Mini 4 Pro.

But i don't want to carry radios per drone. So, i still have hope.

If RC Pro 2 works with Mavic 3, this also can be acceptable anyhow.

"DJI RC" and "RC Pro" has to be able to work with Goggles 2/Integra for who doesn't like to use MC2. I hope DJI makes it compatible soon.
2023-9-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-25 13:13
Get an Avata, it's a load of fun!

Yeah, I could see me spending that money for an Avata today, and then having to use care refresh the day after I get it cause you know I'd have to try acro mode right out of the box and I've never flown FPV
2023-9-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-25 14:23
Yeah, I could see me spending that money for an Avata today, and then having to use care refresh the day after I get it cause you know I'd have to try acro mode right out of the box and I've never flown FPV

Well, that'd be a very bad idea. But seriously, the Avata can go places NO OTHER DRONE can go. The goggles 2 view is so clear you can easily flip through the woods. It's truly my favorite "flyer."
2023-9-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-25 14:31
Well, that'd be a very bad idea. But seriously, the Avata can go places NO OTHER DRONE can go. The goggles 2 view is so clear you can easily flip through the woods. It's truly my favorite "flyer."

Flying through the woods reminds me of Ken Heron's saying, trees are d1cks
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Air 3 now supports connecting the DJI Goggles 2 / DJI Goggles Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2. Please note that the gimbal parameter settings, manual focus, camera switching, and intelligent modes such as FocusTrack, MasterShots, and QuickShots are not supported. Only the following shooting modes are supported:

a) Photo: Single shot (12MP resolution)
b) Video: Normal (4K/60fps, 1080p/60fps)

If APAS is set to Bypass, Normal or Nifty mode can be selected. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-9-25
Use props
Tavus
lvl.2

Germany

How i connect the Air 3 with the Motion Controller it just wont connect.The Goggles 2 and Air 3 was fine to Connect but the Motion Controller just beeps his 60 seconds and nothing happens.
2023-9-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-25 14:37
Flying through the woods reminds me of Ken Heron's saying, trees are d1cks

Haha, yup! Don't forget to grab a T-shirt.
2023-9-28
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-28 05:03
Haha, yup! Don't forget to grab a T-shirt.

LOL, I actually looked at those t-shirts
2023-9-28
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Tavus Posted at 9-25 20:16
How i connect the Air 3 with the Motion Controller it just wont connect.The Goggles 2 and Air 3 was fine to Connect but the Motion Controller just beeps his 60 seconds and nothing happens.

Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds then pair the devices ;)
P.S : it only supports DJI RC Motion 2
2023-9-28
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Yup my mc2 linked without issue, but could only use 4 times because device not bound to aircraft in fly app. You would have to change in app what a pain , even though I don't have care refresh .
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Andre Laf Posted at 9-30 16:57
Yup my mc2 linked without issue, but could only use 4 times because device not bound to aircraft in fly app. You would have to change in app what a pain , even though I don't have care refresh .

Yes- can someone from DJI explain why the five flight limit is necessary?
2023-9-30
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

they said for fly away or insurance fraud which are all crap, when all devices are registried to my account and I do not not have care and refresh on them.
2023-10-1
Use props
swoermck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 948996 ft
Germany

Hi,

just did the "exercise" of pairing the goggles 2 / motion controller 2 from my Avata to the Air 3. Most important step before you start: unbind the existing (in my case DJI RC 2) from the Air 3, and after pairing all with the Air 3, bind the "new controller" (Goggles 2) with the Aircraft again.

This way (if you have DJI Care Refresh) you're covered in case of a "fly away" with the Goggles and the MC2.

Just created a short video outlining the steps you have to take:

And by the way: the goggles are considered as "the controler", not the MC2 - you can verify it after binding: the goggles are listed as bound to the Air3, not the MC2
2023-11-7
Use props
OllieVA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594993 ft
Australia

What firmware would i use for the 03 air unit with the v2 goggles? There seem to be conflicting reports out there .
5-2 17:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules