Looking to buy a new drone to help track down stolen vehicles
302 0 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I am looking for a drone to help people track down stolen vehicles in our city. I need a drone that has an infrared, night vision, or thermal camera for nighttime use as pretty much, more than half the day gets dark in the winter months where I live. I need it to zoom too. So, I pretty much need a drone that has a good optical zoom, good night time vision whether the camera is thermal or not, a good long distance transmission system that does not have the interference issues of DJI's original light bridge and enhanced Wi-Fi transmission systems. I am looking at getting the Mavic 2 zoom refurbished since it zooms in. Obviously no thermal camera but I can use it to zoom in and have a good look while being stealthy and safe (not flying too low). It also has Ocusync which I know has been proven to be a really good interference free transmission system. Do you guys think that the Mavic 2 zoom is a good choice and a good drone in general? What about the Mavic 2 enterprise with the thermal camera? Also, changed my mind about optical zoom only. If there is a drone that has good digital zoom, I will take it too. I just need something to get a good look and possibly see at least minor plate number details. When it comes to the enterprise drones, I do not need RTK for what I am planning on doing. Right now, I am geared towards buying Mavic 2 zoom enterprise. Thank you very much for your guys' opinion.
2023-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules