CSC remote control
344 15 2023-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, the combination of the CSC stick controls on the remote control doesn't start the engines for me. How can I solve it
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know which aircraft you are using and how about click take off on the DJI FLY APP? Will it take off?
2023-9-26
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

Thanks for your interest. Let's go in order the model is Spark. It takes off without problems if I take off using the Dji Go4 App and clicking on the arrow display at the top. My problem is that I can't get it to take off using only the remote control and Spark, because with the combination of controls as shown in the photo it doesn't take off.

2023-9-27
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-26 20:19
Hello, there. May we know which aircraft you are using and how about click take off on the DJI FLY APP? Will it take off?

Thanks for your interest. Let's go in order the model is Spark. It takes off without problems if I take off using the Dji Go4 App and clicking on the arrow display at the top. My problem is that I can't get it to take off using only the remote control and Spark, because with the combination of controls as shown in the photo it doesn't take off.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

webgm Posted at 9-27 04:53
Thanks for your interest. Let's go in order the model is Spark. It takes off without problems if I take off using the Dji Go4 App and clicking on the arrow display at the top. My problem is that I can't get it to take off using only the remote control and Spark, because with the combination of controls as shown in the photo it doesn't take off.[view_image]

May we know which control mode you are using? Mode 1/2/3?
2023-9-27
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-27 05:37
May we know which control mode you are using? Mode 1/2/3?

si utilizzo il modello 2
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

webgm Posted at 9-27 05:39
si utilizzo il modello 2

Please make sure you have set it in Mode 2. If so, please tell us whether the joysticks work properly.
If both are confirmed normally, please record a video for us and show us how do you do CSC take off.
2023-9-27
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-27 05:43
Please make sure you have set it in Mode 2. If so, please tell us whether the joysticks work properly.
If both are confirmed normally, please record a video for us and show us how do you do CSC take off.

https://youtu.be/feMvd5roDWA

I was going to make the video as requested, but I tried to calibrate the joystick. For the left lever no problem, the right one I can't complete the calibration and it doesn't reach 100. Could this be the problem? If so, how can I resolve it? I attach video link
2023-9-28
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMvd5roDWA
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

webgm Posted at 9-28 05:03
https://youtu.be/feMvd5roDWA

I was going to make the video as requested, but I tried to calibrate the joystick. For the left lever no problem, the right one I can't complete the calibration and it doesn't reach 100. Could this be the problem? If so, how can I resolve it? I attach video link

Hi, I can not watch the video by clicking both links you copied onto the post. Would you please check?
Then, how about the joysticks perform when you control the drone? Is it normal?
2023-9-28
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

[url=]https://youtu.be/feMvd5roDWA[/url]
2023-9-28
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-28 05:14
Hi, I can not watch the video by clicking both links you copied onto the post. Would you please check?
Then, how about the joysticks perform when you control the drone? Is it normal?

I can't get the left lever to 100 and I can't get the calibration to finish
2023-9-28
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

webgm Posted at 9-28 06:20
I can't get the left lever to 100 and I can't get the calibration to finish
Screenshot_20230928_161349_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_161352_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_161401_Gallery.jpg
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your reply. However, we want to see the whole process where you power on and ascend the drone.
2023-10-2
Use props
webgm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 04:34
Thank you for your reply. However, we want to see the whole process where you power on and ascend the drone.

I sent the drone for assistance
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

webgm Posted at 10-7 13:25
I sent the drone for assistance

Noted. Did you send the remote controller together? Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules