Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p1MHy4hMCWi7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1319170 ft
Belgium

Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm right here?!
But I'm having a problem where I can't get video uploaded to Skypixel (uploading photos is no problem).
A week and a half ago I sent a message to Skypixel (skypixel.contact@dji.com) with my question, but still haven't received a reply.

When I upload a video (239Mb - 4K - 15 seconds) the uploader sticks at 99.9%. If I leave the page up, that 99.9% is still there an hour later.
Can anyone tell me what I can/should do to be able to upload videos to Skypixel?
Thanks in advance.

2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the following and check whether the issue persists:

1. Ensure that the connected wireless network is functioning and stable, and avoid using networks that require two-step verification. If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, it is recommended to upload photos/videos using the Internet connection shared via a hotspot on your mobile phone (please focus on traffic consumption when using mobile hotspots).
2. Log in with your account and try again.
3. It is recommended to upload a video with a shorter duration or a photo with a smaller size to conduct cross-tests and check whether the video/photo can be uploaded successfully and quickly. If only video/photos with a large size upload slowly, we recommend waiting patiently until the uploading is finished.

If the issue persists, please provide us a short video recording showing the issue during operation so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-28
Use props
djiuser_p1MHy4hMCWi7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1319170 ft
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the following and check whether the issue persists:

1. Ensure that the connected wireless network is functioning and stable, and avoid using networks that require two-step verification. If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, it is recommended to upload photos/videos using the Internet connection shared via a hotspot on your mobile phone (please focus on traffic consumption when using mobile hotspots).

Hi DJI Paladin

The issue is solved!
I downsized the video from 4K to 1080p and was able to upload the video successfully.

With kind regards
Gerd | DroneworkZ
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_p1MHy4hMCWi7 Posted at 10-4 00:19
Hi DJI Paladin

The issue is solved!

Hello, Gerd. Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you managed to isolate this issue. We also appreciate you for sharing the solution on how to fix the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules