Mavic 3 classic hits a tree while on active track
368 1 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FZMbof2oPuzS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3193120 ft
Croatia

Hello ya'll, yesterday I was flying my Mavic 3 classic on active track following a car from right side and later switched to front/right side option. Everything was perfect until I turned the car slightly to the right - the drone went crazy and started changing it's postion to my left side and rammed right into a tree (obstacle avoidance was on and it worked perfectly right before the hit). There's a crack on the body, broken propeller and a gimbal has detached. My question is what to do now? Is this covered under warranty and will I get it fixed for free because it was an obstacle avoidance error? I also have a care refresh so I could activate it - is that option better because of the possibility of getting a new drone? If dji says it was user error and warranty doesn't cover this fix, I will still have to activate my care refresh. In this case will I just get my old drone fixed or they will send a new one? If anyone was in a similar situation how did dji respond to this? Thank you for your answers
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry for the incident that happened on your recent flight. We encourage you to send your aircraft for repair by simply clicking this link Furthermore, if the aircraft is within the warranty service, data analysis will be provided to determine the cause of the incident and possible warranty coverage depending on the result of the investigation. I hope this information helps. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules