Osmo Mobile 2 Missing files
605 2 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Can any one please help me,  I have just come back from my hoildays way I took a loot of video using a Osmo Mobile 2 and a iPhone 12Pro.
When I got home I plugged my phone into Macbook pro to down load my videos?.  I used iTunes whent to file sharing and the DJI Go app and copyed the VideoCache to desk top.   When I open the file I was only able to see files with the extension .rec and .thumbnail. Iam missing the .info and .mp4 files,   I have looked in trash have done a search for them but nowhere to me found
Can any one please help me or point me in the rightdirection to find my lost videos from my hols
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check the "videoCache" folder if it contains files like how many GB is showing when you connect your mobile device to iTunes? Could you please send us a screen recording when you connect your mobile device on iTunes? You may also try to back up all the necessary files reinstall the DJI Go app on your mobile device then try again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-28
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply, GB is showing when you connect your mobile device to iTunes? is 128 have taken a screenshot for you.  I have also taken some screenshots of the VideoCache as you can see all the files with a 2023_09_22 are the ones that are missing the .info and .mp4 files.  All my other videos have four files .info  .mp4 .rec .thumbnail
2023-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules