2189 6 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can’t get quick transfer to work between my Air 3 and my iPhone 15. The good news is that now I can plug the Air 3 directly into my iPhone 15 with a USBc cable and transfer using the Files app on my iPhone. The quick transfer established a connection but doesn’t show previews or begin to transfer files.
IMG_6529.png
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jeffbake. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jeffbake. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please follow the steps below:

1. Confirm if the app version and aircraft firmware are the latest. It is recommended to restart the aircraft, restart the DJI Fly app, and try to connect to the Quicktransfer again.
2. Clean up the phone's storage, if the phone's storage is insufficient, the transfer may fail.
3. Confirm whether you selected multiple footage to transfer at the same time. It is recommended to select a single photo and video file to try.
4. Turn off the mobile phone data or turn on the mobile phone "flight mode" to try.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-9-29
Use props
oliayo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1271148 ft
Australia

Oh man, thank you for the tip to transfer using the files app. Literally saved me today.

I’m having the exact same issue with my Air3 and iPhone 15. No preview for the images and it won’t transfer or download via the quick transfer function. Everything is up to date and I’ve turned it all on and off, still no good.

The cable transfer worked though. Thanks mate
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

oliayo Posted at 11-7 13:41
Oh man, thank you for the tip to transfer using the files app. Literally saved me today.

I’m having the exact same issue with my Air3 and iPhone 15. No preview for the images and it won’t transfer or download via the quick transfer function. Everything is up to date and I’ve turned it all on and off, still no good.

We're glad you got it resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_Utvm6A3z36KC
New

United States

oliayo Posted at 2023-11-7 13:41

I’m having the exact same issue with my Air3 and iPhone 15. No preview for the images and it won’t transfer or download via the quick transfer function. Everything is up to date and I’ve turned it all on and off, still no good.

I simply turned on airplane mode and it worked like a charm on my iPhone 15 Pro, all newest firmware.
4-5 15:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Utvm6A3z36KC Posted at 4-5 15:56
I simply turned on airplane mode and it worked like a charm on my iPhone 15 Pro, all newest firmware.

Hi, djiuser_Utvm6A3z36KC. Thank you for sharing the your feedback regarding the concern. We are glad to read about this. Should you also have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us here in DJI Forum.
4-6 01:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules