(SOLVED) Mini Pro 4 - probleme batterie neuve !
1567 10 2023-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicolas49n
New

France

Bonsoir,
Après la mise à jour du firmware au 1er lancement du Drone, la batterie semble s'être mise en défaut :  2 leds vertes fixes (les 2 du milieu).

Les 2 autres batterie du kit Flymore combo fonctionne bien...mais pas celle qui était de base dans le drone.

Même sur la station de recharge, ele reste à 2 leds vertes fixes.

Sauriez vous me dire si le probleme peut etre résolu svp ?

merci
2023-9-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-9-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The firmware update for the battery failed, the video shows how to fix it, good luck, let the forum know it resolved your problem.
2023-9-29
Use props
fans114c4b8e
New

France

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 9-29 08:08
The firmware update for the battery failed, the video shows how to fix it, good luck, let the forum know it resolved your problem.

It's OK.  With a firmware update (battery inserted into the dron), it work's !  thk you
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of our fellow DJI members. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV
New

France

Bonjour à tous,

Je rencontre un problème avec mon produit et je souhaite demander un dépannage. Malheureusement, je ne retrouve pas ma facture d'achat. Cependant, j'ai conservé le numéro de série qui se trouve sur la boîte du produit, vérifié sur votre site officiel. Le drone ne semble pas réagir du tout : aucun voyant ne s'allume, et il ne donne aucun signe de vie lorsque j'essaie de l'allumer. J'ai essayé avec la batterie d'origine ainsi qu'avec une nouvelle, mais le problème persiste. Pourriez-vous m'apporter votre assistance malgré l'absence de facture ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue with my product and I'd like to request assistance. Unfortunately, I can't find my purchase receipt. However, I have the serial number which I found on the product box, verified on your official website. The drone doesn't seem to react at all: no lights turn on, and there are no signs of life when I try to power it on. I've tried with both the original battery and a new one, but the problem persists. Could you please assist me despite the lack of a receipt? Thank you in advance for your help.

3-18 14:21
Use props
djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV
New

France

Bonjour à tous,

Je rencontre un problème avec mon produit et je souhaite demander un dépannage. Malheureusement, je ne retrouve pas ma facture d'achat. Cependant, j'ai conservé le numéro de série qui se trouve sur la boîte du produit, vérifié sur votre site officiel. Le drone ne semble pas réagir du tout : aucun voyant ne s'allume, et il ne donne aucun signe de vie lorsque j'essaie de l'allumer. J'ai essayé avec la batterie d'origine ainsi qu'avec une nouvelle, mais le problème persiste. Pourriez-vous m'apporter votre assistance malgré l'absence de facture ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue with my product and I'd like to request assistance. Unfortunately, I can't find my purchase receipt. However, I have the serial number which I found on the product box, verified on your official website. The drone doesn't seem to react at all: no lights turn on, and there are no signs of life when I try to power it on. I've tried with both the original battery and a new one, but the problem persists. Could you please assist me despite the lack of a receipt? Thank you in advance for your help.
3-18 14:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV Posted at 3-18 14:21
Bonjour à tous,

Hi, djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what drone are you referring to? Is it Mini 4 Pro?
3-18 19:23
Use props
djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV
New

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 19:23
Hi, djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what drone are you referring to? Is it Mini 4 Pro?

Bonjour , oui, Le drone est DJI mini 4 Pro
3-19 15:59
Use props
djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV
New

France

Bonjour , oui pour DJI Mini 4 Pro.

3-19 16:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV Posted at 3-19 15:59
Bonjour , oui, Le drone est DJI mini 4 Pro

Thank you for the reply, djiuser_0zQLApY1GNCV. We'll be more than happy to assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Please follow the steps below:

1. Properly power on the aircraft. Press the Power Button for one second. Release for one second. Then, press it again for two seconds.
2. Check if there is any foreign matter in the battery compartment. If there is, clean the battery compartment and remount the battery.
3. Check if the metal connector outside the compartment and battery contact pins are misshapen or have poor contact. If so, we recommend adjusting them manually or wiping the pins with isopropyl alcohol. If they cannot be adjusted, we recommend submitting an “Online Repair Request” on the DJI official website.
4. For aircraft that come with a Micro USB port for direct power supply, use the port to charge the aircraft. Try to use another cable/charger/port.
5. For aircraft that can only be charged by the battery, check the battery status. If there are several batteries, use another battery for alternating troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
3-21 03:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules