Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AnakinFoxe Posted at 2016-1-12 21:30
Is it OK to use Professional's firmware on Advanced?

No, and it will not work anyway.. Will just not update.

Only time you can use the Pro firmware on an Advanced is if you put the Pro's 4k camera on the advanced.
2016-1-12
Use props
AnakinFoxe
lvl.1

United States

sploodge Posted at 2016-1-12 13:38
No, and it will not work anyway.. Will just not update.

Only time you can use the Pro firmware on ...

Got it. Thank you!
2016-1-12
Use props
drexdis
lvl.1

Romania

Hello,
I am trying to do the update (p3s) but no led lights are showing when i turn on the aircraft. It just keep making the same sound over and over again (not the De-De-DD sound).
Is there a way to reset the aircraft? What should i do.
Thanks
2016-1-17
Use props
txwilson24
New

United States

LICENSED PILOT Posted at 2015-9-7 23:13
ensure you unzip the zip file first, after unzipping then upload the .bin file to the sd card and  ...

I have also followed the steps and it will not even attempt to install firmware. Just a solid green light but app tells me i am out of date. used two different SD cards now also have downloaded the file multiple times and ensured i was unzipping to a fresh formatted SD card. Drone powered off i insert SD cart, power drone on and it just powers on with solid green light.
2016-1-19
Use props
txwilson24
New

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-29 06:10
Android or IOS? If Android, delete the app and reinstall ( make sure to sync any un-synced flight  ...

Reinstalling the App fixed it for me! Or if android friendly clear app data and cache , reauthenticate with account and good to go. WOOOO. Spent 4 hours on this!
2016-1-19
Use props
TradeMarkNL
lvl.1

Netherlands

I accidentally turned off my P3S while applying newest firmware. When I try to install the new firmware again, it fails everytime. Getting the message telling to try again by rebooting everything, but it just doesn't work. Any suggestions?  Can I manually update the firmware or is it only possible via the app?
2016-1-29
Use props
doanvieth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201654 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

After update the new firmware, My Phantom 3 Pro can't not see the view of camera
update errors's log are :

Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg
2016-3-30
Use props
Adminescriba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34980 ft
Honduras

Hello sploodge!

How do i know the fw version on my remote controller if i dont have access to camera view in the app?

Phantom 3 professional using iphone 6 plus...  I tried updating to 1.3.20 using all the methods mentioned in the manual,
My p3p has 1.7 and my app is 2.7 i am not the kind of guy who kept updating since everything was working ok,,, where do i find all remote controller versions to get up to 1.3.20 since i suspect it doesnt le me uodate to that because i didnt have the precedent fw.

Adminescriba@gmail.com
Thanks
2016-4-2
Use props
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

i was wondering why i didnt see download link on DJI for firmware 1.4? i only see 1.3 1.6 and latest 1.7
anyone can give me the link firmware 1.4 for P3P because i want to try flight intelligent mode

thanks
2016-4-4
Use props
JSam
lvl.1

United States

Having problem calibrating IMU in Phantom 3 Pro.  Finally had a nice day to fly but GO app said to calibrate IMU.  When I got into calibration menu none of the boxes had any numbers showing.  Clicking Check IMU and Calibrate IMU did nothing.  Phantom flew without problems last time and I had no crashes.  Any ideas?
2016-4-11
Use props
Gixxer.ritchie
New

United Kingdom

Hi Sploodge,
Could you please add to your how to on firmware updates that when updating the RC from the usb stick that the stick must be formatted to fat 32.
I've been at it for hours and finally found a post to reformatting at fat 32. It worked first time!

The RC is a type A and was on 1.1.8 and updated to 1.3.2 with no problems. The app then updated to 1.6.
I hope this saves others the hair pulling I've had.

Now time for bed. I'm filming my sisters wedding in the morning Ahhhh!
2016-5-4
Use props
Gixxer.ritchie
New

United Kingdom

Hi Sploodge,
Could you please add to your how to on firmware updates that when updating the RC from the usb stick that the stick must be formatted to fat 32.
I've been at it for hours and finally found a post to reformatting at fat 32. It worked first time!

The RC is a type A and was on 1.1.8 and updated to 1.3.2 with no problems. The app then updated to 1.6.
I hope this saves others the hair pulling I've had.

Now time for bed. I'm filming my sisters wedding in the morning Ahhhh!
2016-5-4
Use props
njulianfderas
New

United States

P3s problem while upgrading, do anybody have a clue what could be the error module 07 00
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules