555 2 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
24FRAMES
lvl.2
Flight distance : 704308 ft
Portugal

Hi!
I just bought my RS3 mini and I'm confused with one specific operation mode: TRACK
I'm not talking about active track or expecting the gimbal to track a subject, I'm talking about the track function that apears among others, like panorama, timelapse etc..
In the user's manual, they say "Track is designed to capture video with up to 10 waypoints." and the gimbal should move according to the points defined by us, but I can't find a way to control how much time should the movement take to complete the defined track. Obviously, I do not want the gimbal to move at full speed from point A to point B and I would like to control the speed, so it can do movements that I'm not capable of doing by hand.
For example, if I want to make a very slow movement, lets say 10 minutes to rotate 45º, how can I tell the gimbal to do it?
On timelapse mode, we just insert the time, interval of shooting and way points and it does everything according to the instructions, but it controls the shutter of the camera. If I want to make a very slow moving video, I cannot do it.
Thanks!
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 24FRAMES. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-10-5
Use props
24FRAMES
lvl.2
Flight distance : 704308 ft
Portugal

Hello!
No answer, yet?
Thanks.
2023-10-22
Use props
Advanced