Can't ask for Mavic 3 C1 Certification
742 6 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick8639
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hello,
I'm trying to ask for the C1 Certification for my Mavic 3 in Switzerland, using the DJI Fly application under Android.
When using the tool on the application, I have to enter my address, even if there is an address in my DJI account. After entering all the information, I press the "save and use this address" button, the application says that there is an error, that I must try later and clears the form!
I've tried at different times and different days with always the same response.
How can I ask for the C1 registration?
Thanks in advance for your help.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Patrick8639. Thank you for reaching out. Please check if your DJI Fly App is up-to-date (version 1.9.0 or above). Then connect your Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine and update it to the latest firmware version (01.00.0900 or above). Once updated, restart the devices and follow the on-screen procedure. For your reference, please check this link. Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-30
Use props
Patrick8639
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Gamora,
I've updated the application and the firmware to the latest version before trying again, with the same result.
I think the problem is related to entering an address in Switzerland.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Patrick8639 Posted at 9-30 22:34
Hi Gamora,
I've updated the application and the firmware to the latest version before trying again, with the same result.
I think the problem is related to entering an address in Switzerland.

Thank you for the reply, Patrick8639. The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions: a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine; b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above; c. Drone now is in our supported country list (27 member states of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway,Switzerland);

If your drone fulfills the above conditions, please follow the  DJI EU C1-label application process to get the label and certificate document. Please refer to the following two links for detailed instructions.

> https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/ ... nLcfCng-93627947628
> http://s.dji.guide/XqgjqF
2023-10-5
Use props
Patrick8639
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Gamora,
I think you don't have read my messages entirely...

"I've updated the application and the firmware to the latest version before trying again, with the same result."

"When using the tool on the application, I have to enter my address, even if there is an address in my DJI account. After entering all the information, I press the "save and use this address" button, the application says that there is an error, that I must try later and clears the form!"
2023-10-5
Use props
MT_DK
lvl.1
Spain

This has possibly something to do with the drone not being connected while requesting the license.
1-13 15:29
Use props
Patrick8639
lvl.1
Switzerland

MT_DK Posted at 1-13 13:58
I have the same issue - did you ever get this fixed ?

I've got to my DJI account on the web, then on the address book: https://my.dji.com/address.
I entered my address there and the DJI Fly application no more asks for the address and I can go on.
1-13 21:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules