Avata black screen, no camera, calibration error..?
1225 8 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Remy Sterken
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft

Netherlands

Hi,
I bought a Avata this week an in about 12 minutes of flight the camera turned black.
In mij Goggels Intergra it says (not all the time) that I need to callibrate the camera, but it does not callibrate...
Please help
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Remy. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please check whether the protective cover of the gimbal is removed, and check whether there is any foreign object on the gimbal that causes the gimbal to be stuck? If there is, please remove it. You can also use the  DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the latest version of the aircraft and goggles firmware, and then calibrate the IMU and gimbal. You can download the DJI Assistant 2 here: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-1
Use props
Remy Sterken
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi there,
Thanks for your advice on this, but I'm not completely new with flying drones and already did all the things you mentioned. Sadly nothing worked...

What I did yesterday, I filled in the return forms on the DJI website and they gave me a UPS sending document. I just have to send all the goods back to DJI and they will send me a new one. So I was informed, hope that it works that way
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Remy Sterken Posted at 10-1 00:48
Hi there,
Thanks for your advice on this, but I'm not completely new with flying drones and already did all the things you mentioned. Sadly nothing worked...

Hello, Remy. I understand. I'm sorry you have to return your drone but I'm glad you got a replacement. Reach back if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support and have a great day ahead.
2023-10-1
Use props
Remy Sterken
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 10-1 03:47
Hello, Remy. I understand. I'm sorry you have to return your drone but I'm glad you got a replacement. Reach back if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support and have a great day ahead.

Hi,
I got a brand new combo; goggles, rc and Avata. great service from DJI.
Thank you for your time and all the help!!!
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Remy Sterken Posted at 10-9 02:23
Hi,
I got a brand new combo; goggles, rc and Avata. great service from DJI.
Thank you for your time and all the help!!!

Perfect. I'm glad you already got the replacement. I thank you too for your patience and understanding. Stay awesome.
2023-10-9
Use props
djiuser_OkiAuakr3WZP
New

Guyana

Hello good afternoon, I have a problem very similar to the one mentioned above, my drone is very new and I've only flown it a few times, the screen on the glasses goes black and says exactly the same message (camera calibration error) I've done everything and I haven't been able to solve the problem. problem! I can't send the drone back to the United States because I'm in another country, I'm extremely disappointed, because I have a new drone that I can't use anymore!
2-13 14:28
Use props
djiuser_OkiAuakr3WZP
New

Guyana

Hello good afternoon, I have a problem very similar to the one mentioned above, my drone is very new and I've only flown it a few times, the screen on the glasses goes black and says exactly the same message (camera calibration error) I've done everything and I haven't been able to solve the problem. problem! I can't send the drone back to the United States because I'm in another country, I'm extremely disappointed, because I have a new drone that I can't use anymore!
2-13 14:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_OkiAuakr3WZP Posted at 2-13 14:28
Hello good afternoon, I have a problem very similar to the one mentioned above, my drone is very new and I've only flown it a few times, the screen on the glasses goes black and says exactly the same message (camera calibration error) I've done everything and I haven't been able to solve the problem. problem! I can't send the drone back to the United States because I'm in another country, I'm extremely disappointed, because I have a new drone that I can't use anymore!

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, have you already tried the suggestion in the reply 2# above?
2-13 20:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules