Small glitch just after video starts. Likely caused by low battery
477 5 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

A small glitch just after video starts by Quickshot. Likely caused by low battery.
My guess is that OA4 was too busy dealing with all the processing, like  HB, noise reduction, but more likely here, generating the warning that  the battery was low. It showed the orange warning with battery at ~4%.
It happened only on this occasion. No big deal. Anyway I rarely go down to such low battery levels in practice.

2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for letting us know about this. Please keep us posted if you experience this again numerous times. We are more than glad to help. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems like an anomaly caused by the extremely low battery.
2023-10-1
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

That little lag/stutter?
Will also say it is because of low battery, I doubt it is the memory card.
2023-10-1
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

Thanks Tony.
Hi DTRDB, JF. Yes, I would think it is the generation of the Low battery warning that took priority on the rest and stopped recording for a fraction of a second. I noticed the glitch during recording. If I remember well I think the display stopped updating the scene as the Low battery warning was appearing,resulting in a missing piece. It was obvious because I was panning. On a fixed scene, one would probably not notice it.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yaman-Python Posted at 10-1 07:34
Thanks Tony.
Hi DTRDB, JF. Yes, I would think it is the generation of the Low battery warning that took priority on the rest and stopped recording for a fraction of a second. I noticed the glitch during recording. If I remember well I think the display stopped updating the scene as the Low battery warning was appearing,resulting in a missing piece. It was obvious because I was panning. On a fixed scene, one would probably not notice it.

You are most welcome. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules