564 3 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonDaron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157841 ft
France

Hi,

7 steps AEB (found on mini 4 pro) is something I'm asking and waiting since my first air 2. Will this upgrade be pushed on mavic 3 pro (and others mavics drones)?

Since it is not hardware limited, I realy hope you DJI will put it on the 4600€ mavic 3 pro. 5 steps of 0.7E.V. is really not enough for proper HDR merging in the skyes.

I hope DJI will not act as Sony, puting new features only on new cheaper devices, while not upgrading flagships, only to make whales buy all their line up.
2023-10-1
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13371775 ft
  • >>>
United States

AEB is one of those easily implemented features that DJI often overlooks. On the original Mavic Mini it was missing but luckily Litchi made it possible. Fast forward to today and my Mavic 3 Enterprise does not have it. It has now been out for a year and still no AEB photo mode. It has had Smart Photo since release which make things even more confusing. Why have an automated AEB mode but no actual AEB mode..? Like you said, it's not hardware related so it could be implemented very easily.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-1
Use props
Erikaeee
lvl.2
China

Hallo Daron, I am just getting into HDR photos and can you share some experience on how to proper bracketing the scenes?
1. How many steps and Ev range do I need to get the right exposure?
2. and under same Ev range, is more steps better? For example is 5 photos better than 3 photos in 3Ev?
3. s the total Ev range different for different circumstances? For example for bright day, sunset or night traffic etc.
4. Can you get enough dynamic range out of DNG? Or is bracketing necessary to do this job?
Thanks in advance Daron!
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules