QuickShots and Panorama
358 4 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samuel de meersman
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hi,

I’ve just received my new mini3 DJI and it’s so amazing , however I encountered an issue.
The QuickShots and Panorama mode are not available (they don’t even appear on the screen).
I’ve updated the firmeware, inserted a sd card in the drone and the controller but it didn’t solved the issue .
Could you support me with that please ?
Thank you
IMG_2351.jpeg
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what DJI Fly app version are you using on the controller. Please update it to the latest version and check.

1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage. Mini 3 doesn't have internal storage, we recommend using an SD Card and make sure that the storage selected under settings is SD Card.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.  If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots/Panorama function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m. The QuickShots feature is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Please fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start. If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. Please check the QuickShots video as a reference: (https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/video).
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.
7. Refresh the aircraft and RC firmware version using DJI Assistant 2.

Hope this helps and please keep us posted.
2023-10-1
Use props
samuel de meersman
lvl.1

Mauritius

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-1 16:17
Hi there.Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what DJI Fly app version are you using on the controller. Please update it to the latest version and check.

1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage. Mini 3 doesn't have internal storage, we recommend using an SD Card and make sure that the storage selected under settings is SD Card.

Hi,
Than you for your response, I’ve checked all the points but that didn’t worked.
Please find the Information related to the firmware in the pintscreen
2023-10-2
Use props
samuel de meersman
lvl.1

Mauritius

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-1 16:17

Hi,
IMG_2389.jpeg
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

samuel de meersman Posted at 10-2 00:29
Hi,

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please connect your aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? It shows on the screenshot that there is no firmware version available on the aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules