424 2 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_J7QEBta6zH0q
New
Flight distance : 15341 ft

Bangladesh

Hello,

I just took out my DJI Mavic Pro after almost 1 year. But the batteries are not charging, What can be the issue?

I have left them on DJI Charger for several hours but nothing happened. no heat and nothing.

Batteries are turning on and even my drone is turning on with those batteries, showing "Low Battery".  
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_J7QEBta6zH0q. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with your battery. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

① Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range;
② Ensure that an official charging cable and power adapter are provided and that the external power supply is normal;
③ Check the battery LED status, comparing to the battery LED status to confirm if the battery protection information is triggered by abnormal charging;
④ Please replace the battery to see if the charger is working normally;
⑤ Please replace the charger if possible;
⑥ After the above steps and found that using the same charger to charge multiple batteries, only one battery cannot be charged, the battery can be judged to be faulty, handled according to policy. If using the same charger, and found that all batteries cannot be charged, you can send back the battery and charger for diagnosis.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-10-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As in the other thread in which you posted this story, the battery's control board has probably disconnected the output/charging terminals because the voltage dropped too low.
2023-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules