DJI MIC Recover
1097 5 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
produce
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello,

Yesterday i formatted one of my transmitter by accident...
Somebody knows that it is possible to receive file's from a receiver which has been formatted? I did not write other file's on this receiver yet.
Recuva, Wondershare Recoverit & Stellar doesn't help, they can't find files?

Regards,
Alex
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Alex. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, if the transmitter is formatted, it is not possible to regain the previous data after formatting. Also, the receiver does not have the ability to save audio files, so it is not possible to export formatted transmitter internal recording data. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-10-6
Use props
produce
lvl.1

Belgium

thank you DJI Gamora,
I was talking about the transmitter. Maybe that DJI in the future can implent the possibility to recover files, or make it more harder to format.
(the formating happend by accident because i was holder the transmitter in my hand, and made by accident the combination to format the transmitter)

2023-10-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

which controller?
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_ZbdqwUHGU6WE
New
Indonesia

DJI Mic tranmitter is pure bad design. I accidentally formated my data twice in 3 months, and all of it happened just because i held it in my palm. How can the format button which is the most dangerous thing about production can be done through two clicks, of which its button take half of the screen.

Imagine all the valuable assets deleted just by this non-sensible design.
2-6 23:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ZbdqwUHGU6WE Posted at 2-6 23:13
DJI Mic tranmitter is pure bad design. I accidentally formated my data twice in 3 months, and all of it happened just because i held it in my palm. How can the format button which is the most dangerous thing about production can be done through two clicks, of which its button take half of the screen.

Imagine all the valuable assets deleted just by this non-sensible design.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern with our relevant team for attention. Please note that we need a couple of steps to format the TX and it is impossible to format the TX for 2 clicks only as it will also show you a prompt if you agree to format. The steps are shown below:

After powering on the transmitters and receiver, swipe down on the receiver's screen and then swipe left to find TX settings.
Tap on the screen and then swipe left to find "Storage".
Tap and select the TX that needs to be formatted, and then swipe right on the progress bar.
At this point, a prompt will appear asking if you want to format TX 1. Tap to complete the formatting of TX 1.
2-10 02:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules