WAYPOINT function
1302 3 2015-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ivanmadonia
New
Flight distance : 18986 ft
United States

dji go + phantom 3, speaking of WAYPOINT function, anyone know how many seconds the p3 keep the position in a selected point? someone say that the phantom need at least 5 seconds...
2015-9-3
Use props
Jetboys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 535020 ft
Canada

On the note of way points, does anyone know how to keep the camera facing the direction of travel during playback of way points?
2015-9-7
Use props
jackshaheen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636129 ft
United States

Jetboys Posted at 2015-9-7 14:33
On the note of way points, does anyone know how to keep the camera facing the direction of travel du ...

Be careful guys of altitude.  It appears the altitude is not recorded correctly.
I know I hit something on my way back to waypoint 1.  There was nothing in the way the entire waypoint recording.  My first flight testing it out and it got me.  After recording and ending the flight path.  I told it to do the path again.  It headed to WP 1 and hit a power/telephone line.  No way was I ever that low the entire WP reacording or else I would have hit it.  When I saw it was going to hit the power line I flipped it out of F and into P mode to take control but I was a little too slow.

2015-9-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The waypoint function does not rise to an altitude and then fly to the first WP.  It rises vertically along the way.  That can cause issues if you have obstacles in the way to the first WP.  I agree you need to be aware of altitudes all along the flight path.
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules