Mastershots - Templates missing
461 8 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirk_64
New
Germany

Hello,i have only 8 Templates to use on Mastershots.
Is this right?
In the past i had 25 Templates. Why has this changed?
Best wishes
Dirk
2023-10-1
Use props
Dirk_64
New
Germany

After several App-Starts the whole Templates are back. Sorry for the Post.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Dirk_64. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to figure out the issue you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_UfYqHbTpQlXU
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-1 16:29
Hi, Dirk_64. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to figure out the issue you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

I’m having the exact same issue, I only have 8 master shot templates available on the DJI app, my remote has a bunch but I can’t make them via my RC2. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
3-23 18:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_UfYqHbTpQlXU Posted at 3-23 18:14
I’m having the exact same issue, I only have 8 master shot templates available on the DJI app, my remote has a bunch but I can’t make them via my RC2. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and update/refresh the firmware of your DJI RC 2 then check if the issue persists? If yes, please provide us with a screen recording or a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

DJI Assistant 2 consumer drones series: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-24 22:26
Use props
djiuser_j5khVQ3prvcA
New

Portugal

I bought a dji mini 4 pro and was trying to do mastershots.

It did the mastershot, but when I clicked on create mastershot button it has only 4 templates that just create a vidro of 10 seconds of the first shot.

It happens both on my RC2 controller and in the dji fly apk on my samsung S22.

Does anyone know how to get more templates?

I send in attach the versions of app and firmware.
4-3 02:48
Use props
djiuser_f0OCqhdVcbXa
New

Germany

I have the same problem. Restarted the app at least 20 times. Restarted my phone, reconnected the drone, downloaded the app again. Nothing helps.

Edit
Also reinstalled the app. Still the same.
4-20 10:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_f0OCqhdVcbXa Posted at 4-20 10:44
I have the same problem. Restarted the app at least 20 times. Restarted my phone, reconnected the drone, downloaded the app again. Nothing helps.

Edit

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try shooting another MasterShot? It is recommended to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete while ensuring flight safety. At this time, there will be diverse templates available. Have a nice day.
4-20 22:11
Use props
djiuser_f0OCqhdVcbXa
New

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-20 22:11
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try shooting another MasterShot? It is recommended to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete while ensuring flight safety. At this time, there will be diverse templates available. Have a nice day.
Hi Tony,

I have just created another mastershot - still only 8 templates available.
I’ve also tried an old video, which surely had all templates available back then, but nowadays, I also only have 8 templates available for that one.
I’ve also checked a canceled MasterShot and noticed, that there are five different templates available, which I can not find on completed ones.
4-21 02:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules