Googles integra problems with mini3 pro
500 11 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umbertot
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I use the mini 3 pro for work with DJI Googles Integra. I have to do some mountain surveys and I have to climb more than 120 m from take-off while always maintaining less than 120 m above the ground (still permitted in UE utill 01/2024). The drone with the DJI RC can climb above 120 m (maximum 500) but when I connect the googles integra the drone is locked at max 120m. Are Googles Integra defective?
The installed firmware is:
RC v1.10.0
M3Pro 01.00.0600
googles v01.03.000
Thanks

2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, umbertot. Thank you for reaching out. This problem is caused by the C0 certification in the European region triggered when the drone is used with DJI Goggles Integra, which results in a height limit of 120 meters. We have reported this problem and will optimize it in the near future. Please wait patiently.
2023-10-1
Use props
umbertot
lvl.1

Italy

It's right but at the moment "old" mini 3 pro are not C0 unless future back marking near of after 1/2024. So I think that now googles integra should give the possibility to go over 120m as RC does.
I wait for news, thank you
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

umbertot Posted at 10-1 22:12
It's right but at the moment "old" mini 3 pro are not C0 unless future back marking near of after 1/2024. So I think that now googles integra should give the possibility to go over 120m as RC does.

We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

umbertot Posted at 10-1 22:12

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that at present, users can be advised to connect goggles to DJI Assistant 2 to downgrade the firmware.
2023-10-3
Use props
umbertot
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 03:10
Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that at present, users can be advised to connect goggles to DJI Assistant 2 to downgrade the firmware.

It works !!! THANK YOU !
a curiosity, but have you made the new firmware version following my report or was it already planned? in any case you are.. SUPER!
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

umbertot Posted at 10-3 05:11
It works !!! THANK YOU !
a curiosity, but have you made the new firmware version following my report or was it already planned? in any case you are.. SUPER!

Glad to know this. It may be a different firmware version. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-10-3
Use props
Amaximus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134065 ft

Germany

Hello, I have a similar Problem, I am hoping you can help. I have a mini 3 pro from 2023 that can fly up to 500m with the RC. I recently purchased the integra goggles with motion controller. The problem now is that the integra goggles refused to go beyond the 120m no matter what I do. I have currently updated all the firmware on every device and have also tried previous firmware versions with no success...

thank you!
3-24 04:04
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Amaximus Posted at 3-24 04:04
Hello, I have a similar Problem, I am hoping you can help. I have a mini 3 pro from 2023 that can fly up to 500m with the RC. I recently purchased the integra goggles with motion controller. The problem now is that the integra goggles refused to go beyond the 120m no matter what I do. I have currently updated all the firmware on every device and have also tried previous firmware versions with no success...

thank you!

Hi there, may I confirm if you've tested the Mini 3 Pro with the RC currently? Can it fly beyond 120 meters?
3-25 01:34
Use props
Amaximus
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 01:34
Hi there, may I confirm if you've tested the Mini 3 Pro with the RC currently? Can it fly beyond 120 meters?

Hi, yes I have tested it again today, with only the RC connected it can climb above 120m without any problems and with the integra goggles with motion controller connected it cannot.

Thank you!
3-25 08:22
Use props
Amaximus
lvl.1

Germany

Just a clarification to make sure, I mean the vertical distance (height) not horizontal distance
3-25 10:21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Amaximus Posted at 3-25 08:22
Hi, yes I have tested it again today, with only the RC connected it can climb above 120m without any problems and with the integra goggles with motion controller connected it cannot.

Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback. This problem has been located and our engineers are working on it, it is expected to be optimized in the near future. Please fly with the original controller temporarily for 120m height and above.
3-26 00:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules