Please help , drone crashing frequently (MINI 3 PRO RC )
233 3 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nadheer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62530 ft
Qatar

Hello,
I bought a MINI 3 PRO RC, Its been two months sine i bought it and it was working fine.I have flown many hours and during landing and everything it as perfect But for the last week am experiencing frequent crashes. I dont know muh about troubleshooting drones, So if you people can help me find out the issue, it help me a lot.

So these are the following incidents took place
Incident 1
i wanted to take a 360 photo of my hall inside the house, so i flown the drone and as taking the photo, but during one flight it was going near the door and it hit and it crashes the ground, the height was about 2metre. i took the drone it showed many error and and after a restart it was working fine. ( during this the satellite connection was zero)

Incident 2
The same as of i wanted to take a photo 360 of a hall, i tried to take off an the drone took off perfectly and when i tried to move forward, the drone propellers just spinned very fast and the drone flips and hit the ground, For me I felt like the drone just flips by its own since i was just soflty moving forward THIS TIME ALSO GPS WAS ZERO . So i went outside the flat and took it for a spin, firstly it shown the same error message as of the drone crashes, so after a restart it shows no error and i had nice flight so the drone as working fine THE SATELLITE CONNECTION WAS 17 when i tried it outside.

Incident 3
After two days when i get back to my home, i tried to fly it outside the top of terrace, it showed the same behavior as incident 2 , the drone took off perfectly and when i tried to move it forward the drone just flips and crashes just like incident 2 THIS TIEM GPS SATELLITE WAS 2. it showed many error after restart it showed normal no errors. the blades broken and small scratch on the body I was scared. and i tried it inside the room to check whether it will happen again. and it happened again it crashes.

during the third incident i tried to calibrate it was stuck on the screen. and the drone as shutting down faslty. after a while and turned on the drone and this time the calibration as working fine and recalibrated everything and it was normal,

BUT NOW AM SCARED TO TAKE OFF THE DRONE SINCE I DONT KNOW THE CAUSE

ALSO AM ATTACHING THE LOG FILES BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXACT FILES SO AM KEEPING THE ENTIRE LOG OF TWO DAYS
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/169IMfS4czin4kHnHJjDNjeiwqaub3vJ9?usp=drive_link

PLEASE HELP ME AND FIND THE CAUSE OF THESE INCIDENT

2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you contact our support team through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-10-2
Use props
Nadheer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62530 ft
Qatar

Actually i have bought the drone from India and residing in Qatar so i don't think it covers warranty. I need to know if any person have encountered the same issue as mine and how they got troubleshooted the issue Also it a working fine for the past two months, so i dont think it was a defected piece.
i need to know, is the same issue faced by other people.

THE DRONE JUST CRASHES AFTER TAKE OFF AND WHEN MOVED FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nadheer Posted at 10-2 02:05
Actually i have bought the drone from India and residing in Qatar so i don't think it covers warranty. I need to know if any person have encountered the same issue as mine and how they got troubleshooted the issue Also it a working fine for the past two months, so i dont think it was a defected piece.
i need to know, is the same issue faced by other people.

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  

Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules