Dji fly won't connect to my dji mini 2
323 3 2023-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BBwOAs7vX97C
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Can you help me. Ive had a Mini 2 for about 3 years. Always worked perfect with no problems.  I last used it on holiday the week before last again with no problem's. Today i have tried to connect it and whilst i can  fly it there is no connection to the camera.  Please see screen shot. Help
Screenshot_20231002_163638.jpg
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using to run the DJI Fly app? Kindly please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app connect the mobile device to your remote controller then check if the connection is restored. You may download the DJI Fly app using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_BBwOAs7vX97C
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many thanks for coming back to me. I have now  to delete and reinstalled the DJI for app and it now works fine. Thanks again
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_BBwOAs7vX97C Posted at 10-3 01:06
Many thanks for coming back to me. I have now  to delete and reinstalled the DJI for app and it now works fine. Thanks again

You are most welcome. We're glad that it works on your end. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day!
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules