Mavic Mini 1 - Deactivated Pro Video Mode
827 7 2023-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hofmann.carlo
New
Austria

Dear all, I have a Mavic Mini 1, latest firmware. Yesterday I reseted the camera. I am unable to turn on the pro-video mode of the camera. There is just AUTO available. why? what can I do to bring the pro-video mode back?

Thank you very much! Best, carlo
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, Carlo. Can you please try reinstalling the DJI Fly App? You can use this link if you need to download the APK again: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-3
Use props
hofmann.carlo
New
Austria

Thanks a lot for your help! I reinstalled it but it didn't help. the "auto" button in the video mode ist still grey. enclosed there is a picture of it... has anybody an advice? thank you very much! best, carlo
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hofmann.carlo Posted at 10-3 00:58
Thanks a lot for your help! I reinstalled it but it didn't help. the "auto" button in the video mode ist still grey. enclosed there is a picture of it... has anybody an advice? thank you very much! best, carlo[view_image]

Sorry for the trouble, Carlo. Can you please try to have a test flight with the unit outdoors and check if you can now select the Pro mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-3
Use props
kovaal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38507 ft
Poland

Same issue here... please DJI do something with it. It seems to be the app problem!
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kovaal Posted at 11-9 01:41
Same issue here... please DJI do something with it. It seems to be the app problem!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and please try to have a test flight outdoors to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-21
Use props
NicoVerbrugge
lvl.1

Belgium

Any news on this one? I have done everything recommended above but without success. Still no Pro Mode for video.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

NicoVerbrugge Posted at 12-13 02:18
Any news on this one? I have done everything recommended above but without success. Still no Pro Mode for video.

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules