Help with DJI Mini Pro 3 RAW's missing
461 3 2023-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyingmoritz
New

Austria

Hey everyone!

So recently something extremely weird happened to me while using the DJI Mini Pro 3 for a commercial shoot. I always shoot in 48MP JPEG+RAW. But when I insert the SD Card into my laptop it randomly stops with the usual pairing of .jpg .dng and just continues on with just .jpg. First I thought this must have happened because I was switching between Video and 48MP but came to the realization that I took a lot of photos after switching Modes, with most of the Raw data still present. The weird thing is when I connect the RC to my phone it indicates that all the photos were taken with 48MP but when transferring the data to the laptop it's back to just .jpg.

Has something similar happened to anyone and or does anyone know if there is a possibility I could magically get the raw data or are they gone for good?

Thanks in advance and nice flying!

2023-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sometimes this can happen.,  turn it to jpg and then back to jpg & raw to reset.   Also every flight check your settings as the last used settings can randomly revert to jpg only.
2023-10-3
Use props
flyingmoritz
New

Austria

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 00:55
Sometimes this can happen.,  turn it to jpg and then back to jpg & raw to reset.   Also every flight check your settings as the last used settings can randomly revert to jpg only.

I understand, thanks for your reply!
2023-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

flyingmoritz Posted at 10-3 01:00
I understand, thanks for your reply!

You're very welcome.
2023-10-3