Newbie to DJI Mini 3 Pro - Transfer content to Android phone
2614 3 2023-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johanvh83
New

Belgium

Hi,
I bought a second hand DJI Mini 3 pro with smartcontroller.
The drone has a micro SD card to store the content.
On the smartcontroller I can see the content from the Aircraft.
I was wondering how I can get the content wireless on my Android smartphone.
I've downloaded the DJI Fly app on my Smartphone.
First, I ignored the 'Get Premium' message from the DJI Fly app.
Then it shows the standard controller (without screen) and it asks to install the control sticks,
Secondly it asks to power on both remote controller and Aircraft,
Finally it asks to connect the mobiel device to the remote controller using the RC cable.
For me, it seems that this DJI Fly app is made to work together with the standard controller.
Can someone please instruct how to get the content on my Smartphone?Should I link the Aircraft to the DJI Fly app on my Smartphone? How? I tried linking by Bluetooth but this fails.
I also see the Aircraft is sending a Wifi SSID.
Sorry, I really don't know how to continue. Hopefully someone can chase me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We can export photos and videos from the aircraft to a mobile device wirelessly using the QuickTransfer feature. We can also export materials to a computer by connecting the aircraft to a computer using a USB cable or using a card reader to export photos or videos from the micro SD card. Furthermore, we can also export photos or videos from the DJI RC series (built-in screen) to a computer or mobile device. For the methods on how to use it, you may refer to the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Aircraft Photo or Video Files Export Guide: https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper

Exporting the photos or videos from DJI RC Series Remote controller: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
2023-10-3
Use props
Johanvh83
New

Belgium

Dear, thanks for your professional reply and detailed clarification.
The first linked explained me what to do exactely. The problem was resolved in no time.
Many thanks, case may closed and marked as 'resolved'
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Johanvh83 Posted at 10-4 09:29
Dear, thanks for your professional reply and detailed clarification.
The first linked explained me what to do exactely. The problem was resolved in no time.
Many thanks, case may closed and marked as 'resolved'

You are very much welcome. We're glad that we helped you out with your concern. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules