Yaw control
568 6 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x0TO4zuJwQs2
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone had issues with the new Air 3 Yaw control (lft and rt on the left stick)? This has now happened twice at random times... While flying, the left and right control on the left stick, used to rotate the drone around it's vertical axis, just stops working. I tried a few steps to get it working again and the only one that seems to respond is hitting RTH, letting it begin the RTH process, then cancelling.
2023-10-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't had that happen on my Air 3.  Have you tried to calibrate the RC?  Also, if that doesn't work I'd refresh the firmware to see if that resolves the issue?
2023-10-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Post a flight log for an affected flight perhaps, what flight mode is the drone in when the problem occurs?
2023-10-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've not had that to happen on my Air3 either. It may not be the case, but next you get the chance and it happens, check your settings to make sure nothing got accidentally changed or something.  Like Sean-bumble-bee said, posting a flight log may also help determine whats going on and what course of action to take.
2023-10-4
Use props
SMcE
lvl.1
United States

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I haven’t flown in a few days due to knee surgery, but will check the firmware updates and settings next time I’m out. Will also post a flight log.  Again, thank you!
2023-10-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

SMcE Posted at 10-4 12:15
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I haven’t flown in a few days due to knee surgery, but will check the firmware updates and settings next time I’m out. Will also post a flight log.  Again, thank you!

Hope one of them helps.  Hope you heal from the knee surgery without any complications.  I had my knee rebuilt (not replaced) and with a great rehab program it healed properly and doesn't give me any issues.   
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm if the unit experienced a hard landing before. Please try to calibrate the remote controller by clicking the 3 dots (general settings) of the DJI Fly, go to Control>Remote Controller settings, and have a test flight to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules