DJI O3 Air Unit activation failed.
1432 6 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaconUPT
lvl.1
Greece

Hello, Ill try to be as much detailed I can be so you can tell me if I did anything wrong.

First I purchased the DJI Goggles V2 and using the DJI Assistant 2 Fpv series, I upgraded the Firmware into the latest V01.07.0000. After that I purchased the DJI O3 Air Unit and bind it with the gogggles. Everything works ok but I get the message inside of the goggles saying that
the unit is not activated. Using the DJI Assistant Consumer, I upgraded the air unit's Firmware into the latest (V01.02.0000) I got the message about activation
and I logged in with my account, but when I press activate I get  the message: Activation Failed try again. I plugged it with only USB, I plugged
it with power to the Unit, I get the same results. Is any of the above wrong and I should have done something else?

failed.jpg
2023-10-4
Use props
B0rN
lvl.1
Luxembourg

Hello, I had the same problem.
I logged out, created a new account with a new email address, reconnected the air unit and it activated directly with the new address
2023-10-6
Use props
BaconUPT
lvl.1
Greece

B0rN Posted at 10-6 06:19
Hello, I had the same problem.
I logged out, created a new account with a new email address, reconnected the air unit and it activated directly with the new address

Not working either :/
2023-10-18
Use props
Rafael Nasser
New

Brazil

I'm having the same issue! Bought a new O3 air unit and it's not activating. Did you find a solution yet? Dji's assistance is TERRIBLE if this won't activate um switching to Walksnail..
2023-10-31
Use props
falcon1azgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88960 ft
United States

Just bought an IFlight Nazgul Evoque V2 with an 03 Air Unit. "Activation Failed".
Tried a few things... deleted previous versions of DJI Assistant. Reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series).
Tried linking to the Goggles 2 and Remote Controller 2. Seemed to work, although I get a message in the Goggles that says the Air Unit needs to be activated.
Tried a different USB cable.
Tried using a 'Hotspot' from my android phone.

Nothing works.
Any ideas?
2023-10-31
Use props
BaconUPT
lvl.1
Greece

falcon1azgmail.com Posted at 10-31 20:47
Just bought an IFlight Nazgul Evoque V2 with an 03 Air Unit. "Activation Failed".
Tried a few things... deleted previous versions of DJI Assistant. Reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series).
Tried linking to the Goggles 2 and Remote Controller 2. Seemed to work, although I get a message in the Goggles that says the Air Unit needs to be activated.

This is my 3rd unit. For the other 2 i think o logged in using different accounts and it worked. But if im not mistaken I think i clicked activation many times before it happened. Now I have the same issue with the 3rd one hahahaha
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_GkBxvXbqfdnF
New

Colombia

BaconUPT Posted at 2023-12-7 15:18
This is my 3rd unit. For the other 2 i think o logged in using different accounts and it worked. But if im not mistaken I think i clicked activation many times before it happened. Now I have the same issue with the 3rd one hahahaha

Hi every one, I was having the same problem, the DJI Assistant 2 does not recognized my O3-unit-air.  I notice in the app installation process that the command line window (the one that ask you to press a key to continue...) did not realize a lot of windows commands (a lot of errors) because of permissions.  So, I enter in my PC as an administrator, download the app, installed it, and problem solved.  I hope this can help all the problems that the community is having with this issue.  Regards.
1-7 12:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules