Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC2 Air 2S Compatibility
5708 10 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lb5FkKhPyXrQ
lvl.1

United States

On the DJI Official website, it states that when using the RC2 remote controller and connecting to “other drones” the controller can recognize which transmission system is being utilized by the aircraft, and can correspondingly change transmission modes to accommodate whatever protocol is being used. I’ve tried pairing my Air 2S with the RC2 to no avail. Is the statement a reference to future capabilities? I was really hoping, based on the documentation on the DJI official website, that I would be able to pair the Air 2S to the RC2 controller. Opinions?
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Air 3. We will gather this feedback of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-4
Use props
djiuser_aPJ2uLz1dbK4
New
Flight distance : 13478 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-4 16:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Air 3. We will gather this feedback of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.

Any update on RC2 & Air2S compatibility??
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_aPJ2uLz1dbK4 Posted at 2023-12-28 03:46
Any update on RC2 & Air2S compatibility??

Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any information related to the said request. Please note that the DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Air 3. Other drones are not supported by the said controller. We appreciate your understanding and support.
1-1 03:57
Use props
JignersMavicAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92195 ft
United Kingdom

Im thinking of getting the Air 3, I already own a Mini 4 Pro with the RC2. Can I use the RC2 for the Air3 like one remote switching between the two drones?
4-6 03:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JignersMavicAir Posted at 4-6 03:18
Im thinking of getting the Air 3, I already own a Mini 4 Pro with the RC2. Can I use the RC2 for the Air3 like one remote switching between the two drones?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC 2 is compatible with both DJI Air 3 and DJI Mini 4 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
4-6 20:57
Use props
Travelgardening
New

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-4 16:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Air 3. We will gather this feedback of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.

Any news about a future compatibility between RC2 and Air 2S? I have a mini 4 pro too, and would love to use the same RC for both drones.
4-18 04:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Travelgardening Posted at 4-18 04:13
Any news about a future compatibility between RC2 and Air 2S? I have a mini 4 pro too, and would love to use the same RC for both drones.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While that feature isn’t currently in our development roadmap, our relevant team we'll surely be working on its possibilities that include improvements and will be helpful for the majority of our customers. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured
4-18 23:51
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 824852 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I hardly believe that the RC2 becomes compatible with the Air2S in the future. It is a model that has already 3 years on the market.
4-19 00:51
Use props
EagleHigh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326325 ft
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 03:57
Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any information related to the said request. Please note that the DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Air 3. Other drones are not supported by the said controller. We appreciate your understanding and support.

5-20 07:08
Use props
djiuser_88OPJj0Wmh4G
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

This Is crazy. Who makes these decisions???? You upgrade a controller to version 2 add just about everything that everyone who has been using the original version has been wanting for years including a better processor and external antennas for better transmission but then you ruin it for everyone by only making it compatible with 2 drones????? Like who does that. The original is compatible with more drones than the upgrade. This is ridiculous   
7-6 12:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules