Android 14, does DJI Mimo work?
2938 16 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fraagles
lvl.2
Poland

Hello everyone! Yesterday I had the opportunity to update Android 13 to 14 on Google Pixel. I remember that the last time we updated from Android 12 to 13, we had to wait about half a year before Dji Mimo App started working on Android 13. Can anyone confirm that Dji Mimo App works without problems and can connect to cameras on Android 14? I would love to check it myself, but I'm going on vacation and I need to have a working application.
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For Android 14 compatibility, it is not been tested yet. Please advise to use an existing compatible Android system version to avoid any issues. We will conduct the compatibility soon. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-5
Use props
Fraagles
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-5 01:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For Android 14 compatibility, it is not been tested yet. Please advise to use an existing compatible Android system version to avoid any issues. We will conduct the compatibility soon. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your answer. I'm waiting for information about positive test results
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fraagles Posted at 10-5 02:54
Thank you for your answer. I'm waiting for information about positive test results

You are most welcome. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-6
Use props
Fraagles
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-6 06:38
You are most welcome. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!

Hi, does the app already work with Android 14?
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fraagles Posted at 11-8 00:50
Hi, does the app already work with Android 14?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Based on the test results, it show that the Android 14 system is compatible with the DJI Mimo app v1.10.4 and above. If you encounter any issues with the app, feel free to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-11-9
Use props
Leo van Ulden
New

Canada

Crashes when you open it.....just tried to use it today on my pixel 7.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leo van Ulden Posted at 11-17 07:52
Crashes when you open it.....just tried to use it today on my pixel 7.

Hi, Leo. Sorry about the inconvenience. The Google Pixel 7 is compatible with the Mimo app. Please try reinstalling it and make sure it is the latest app version: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-17
Use props
Ralf Wieding
New

Germany

Hallo habe das Samsung Galaxy S 23 Ultra und Android 14 Betriebssystem.
Leider funktioniert die DJI Memo App nicht.
Ist das bekannt ? Ist ein Update geplant ?
Habe mir den osmo mobile 6 gekauft und kann so damit nichts anfangen.

Mfg
3-3 11:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ralf Wieding Posted at 3-3 11:50
Hallo habe das Samsung Galaxy S 23 Ultra und Android 14 Betriebssystem.
Leider funktioniert die DJI Memo App nicht.
Ist das bekannt ? Ist ein Update geplant ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may also try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-3 19:41
Use props
arebee
New

Turkey

When I click on the application on my Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G phone with Android 14 installed, nothing opens. A black screen appears for a split second, I think it will open, but unfortunately nothing opens.
3-24 23:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

arebee Posted at 3-24 23:20
When I click on the application on my Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G phone with Android 14 installed, nothing opens. A black screen appears for a split second, I think it will open, but unfortunately nothing opens.

Hi, arabee. Sorry about the trouble. Please try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone. Also, please check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version or reinstall it. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo . Have a nice day.
3-25 00:44
Use props
Aleksander Unkannt
New

Germany

Hallo, unter Android 14 Funktioniert die DJI Mimo-App nicht, somit kann ich meinen Osmo 3 nicht nutzen. Bitte um Hilfe!

Gruß Aleks

3-26 08:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Aleksander Unkannt Posted at 3-26 08:37
Hallo, unter Android 14 Funktioniert die DJI Mimo-App nicht, somit kann ich meinen Osmo 3 nicht nutzen. Bitte um Hilfe!

Gruß Aleks

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you confirm what specific Android mobile device are you using? Please try reinstalling the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-28 03:17
Use props
jocelyn viart
New

France

Bonjour, moi aussi je n'arrive pas à ouvrir l'application mimo. J'ai vidé le cache, installé la dernière version, redémarré mon téléphone, rien n'y fait. J'ai un Poco f5 . Avec Android 14 hyperos.

Très déçu de ne pas pouvoir utiliser mon osmo mobile 6 correctement.
3-31 23:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jocelyn viart Posted at 3-31 23:28
Bonjour, moi aussi je n'arrive pas à ouvrir l'application mimo. J'ai vidé le cache, installé la dernière version, redémarré mon téléphone, rien n'y fait. J'ai un Poco f5 . Avec Android 14 hyperos.

Très déçu de ne pas pouvoir utiliser mon osmo mobile 6 correctement.

Hi, jocelyn. Test results show that the Android 14 system is compatible with the DJI Mimo app v1.10.4 and above. Are you getting an error message when trying to launch the app? Thank you.
3-31 23:58
Use props
less31
New

France

Does mimo will support android 15 soon ?
4-22 06:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules