Dji mini 3 RC - Quick shot disappeared
753 4 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
User1744
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92776 ft
Poland

Hello, I have mini mavic 3 with RC controller. Before any update I had quick shots fuctions (and panoramic) available and I successfully made few videos. Then it suddenly stopped working, I was able to see icons but when I clicked on it nothing happened. I started to look for any advises, so I made sure the N mode is on, and the drone is in the proper high - nothing helped. I updated system to the newest version and both icons disappeared. I dowwgraded the system and also tried a solution with SD card in both, drone and controlled, didn't help. Any suggestion how to fix it?
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, User1744.Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the following steps below:

• Check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage.
• Check whether the flight mode/remote control mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.
• Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m.
• Check whether the customer has selected the target and tapped Start.
• Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
• Refresh the aircraft firmware version and see if it is valid. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-5
Use props
User1744
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92776 ft
Poland

Hi DJI Gamora,

Thank you for your advices and sorry for a late reply (the weather was awful and I couldn't test it out). Unfortunately, I checked all the steps and still no success; the icons simply do not appear in my RC controller.

I also tried to revert update to the previous version which had the options available but unclicable, but no success either.

If there are any other ideas or ways, I'll highly appreciate.

Thank you.
2023-11-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

What video settings are you using? Check the manual section, that will tell you!!
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

User1744 Posted at 11-2 09:40
Hi DJI Gamora,

Thank you for your advices and sorry for a late reply (the weather was awful and I couldn't test it out). Unfortunately, I checked all the steps and still no success; the icons simply do not appear in my RC controller.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Please make sure that you take off the aircraft and hover at least 6.6ft (2m) above the ground and check if you have the option. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules