I want app update Lock Screen Rotation and Stay connected
765 3 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YeFOo8PBhy5PhwOdWIULrFWSkKJwmlhD/view?usp=sharing

I want you to improve DJI Mimo app Add Function lock rotate screen UI. my iPhone on hand beside my body. When lifted up, the screen rotate UI. I understand that it can be turned around. But having to turn every time It was a strange experience.. It's a big problem for me.

second problem is with disconnecting the Dji Action 4 New Camera. When switch apps a few minutes or lock screen iPhone. The app disconnects almost instantly. It should stay connected. my gopro never had a problem disconnecting from the app like this. I moved here and wanted to have a good experience.

And Edit function on DJI Action 4 Camera is Auto turn off the choice "no turn off". Sometimes I don't want to insert battery and use power a power bank and turn on the camera all the time.

2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-6
Use props
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-6 05:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Continuing first post, Future updates if you fix can always be connected. I wish there was an option to record video or take photos from the Action Button on the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max

And Now app Mimo can use on iPhone 15 Pro? Because your site no detail support https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

pongdechn Posted at 10-18 23:59
Continuing first post, Future updates if you fix can always be connected. I wish there was an option to record video or take photos from the Action Button on the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max

And Now app Mimo can use on iPhone 15 Pro? Because your site no detail support https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules