O3 air unit- powered on but non working
1201 6 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ohezxTDD4W4x
lvl.1
France

Hi,
After few weeks/months without using my O3, my goggles2 were not binding.
I plugged it to computer and storage was not appearing, dji software was not recognizing it.

I noticed some scratchs on cable between camera and air unit, so I replaced it. It didn't changed anything.

I'm stil able to bind my goggles2 with an avata without issues. I was also able to use the same cable to plug goggles2, dji remote controller or avata without issues.
I can see the green LED when there is a lipo or when it's plugged to computer.

Is it a known issue?
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_ohezxTDD4W4x. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_ohezxTDD4W4x. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have now received feedback from our relevant team. After the DJI O3 Air unit is connected to a computer, it is normal for the air unit indicator light to be solid green. Judging from the description, the computer and data cable have been tested. The cause of the failure may be an abnormality in the air unit hardware. It is recommended to send the air unit back for testing. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-10-9
Use props
djiuser_ohezxTDD4W4x
lvl.1
France

Hi, thanks for your help.

i'll create a ticket.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ohezxTDD4W4x Posted at 10-9 07:33
Hi, thanks for your help.

i'll create a ticket.

You're welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-17
Use props
Joel Tiglao
New

Canada

Hello, I have a dji o3 air unit tha is not working. It says flight control system error and try to transfer to my other drone and still I have the same message on my goggles 2. Is there any way to trouble shoot via dji apps in order for me to replace the camera module or transmission module? Thank you. Hope to hear drone you…
2-28 15:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Joel Tiglao Posted at 2-28 15:40
Hello, I have a dji o3 air unit tha is not working. It says flight control system error and try to transfer to my other drone and still I have the same message on my goggles 2. Is there any way to trouble shoot via dji apps in order for me to replace the camera module or transmission module? Thank you. Hope to hear drone you…

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the unit experienced a hard landing? Please send us an image showing the error message so we can confirm this issue on our end. We will wait for your response. We appreciate your cooperation.
2-28 23:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules