Buy DJI Care refresh for a replacement drone.
1287 3 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aqvdo
lvl.1

Israel

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to buy DJI Care refresh for a drone that was not opened, that is in a sealed box, but that apparently was a warranty replacement.

I have the possibility of buying a Mavic 3, but according to the description it was a warranty replacement, I would like to know if it is possible, to move forward with the purchase.

Thanks in advance.
2023-10-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you should be able to buy care refresh for it, it may well be offered during the activation process. From memory that's what happened with a Mini 2 that I bought and had to activate.
You can even buy care refesh on an 'old' drone in certain circumstance, see https://support.dji.com/help/con ... Id=34&re=HK&lang=en

2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, normally, if the drone is working well, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for it. Below are the tips for you to purchase DJI Care Refresh for the drone. May I know where you are located for double confirmation?

Tips:
1. Conditions for first-time purchase: The product is brand new and unactivated, or has been activated within 48 hours. First-time purchase of service plan includes a gifted Reward for Safe Use.
2. Conditions for service renewal: If you have purchased DJI Care Refresh for your device, you can extend the service with DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) within 15 days after the current service expires.
3. If the conditions are not met, please apply for online video verification of your product. After approval, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours of receiving the purchase notification.
Video Verification

2023-10-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I recently bought a second-hand Mavic 3 Classic. I was able to purchase Care Refresh for it by using step 3 in Susan's post.
2023-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules