How to transfer d-cinelike footage
800 5 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vBcJl1UboVmB
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I am not sure how to transfer my videos that have been captured in D-Cinelike mode to my phone or PC. Normal videos are fine in normal mode and I can use quick transfer for these to my phone on the DJI app but I can't do the same with D-Cinelike footage. I have tried quick transfer and from my PC plugging it in but it will not work... Thanks
2023-10-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Remove the SD card and place it in a card reader and connect it to your PC.    This is the best way to transfer any footage as it maintains all the file names and exif correctly.
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We recommend removing the SD card on your aircraft and inserting it into a card reader to transfer the original footage you captured. You may also refer to the link below on how to export photos/videos of your drone. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-10-6
Use props
CliveD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 730482 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-6 04:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We recommend removing the SD card on your aircraft and inserting it into a card reader to transfer the original footage you captured. You may also refer to the link below on how to export photos/videos of your drone. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Hello. Your post says to follow a link but there is no link to the article in your post.

Please post that link.

I am having problems with my PC reading the Micro SD Card (Sandisk extreme pro, 128GB, V30, A2)from my mini3pro.
I was was able to a couple firmware updates ago (YES I have updated M3P and controller to latest firmwares) but now my PC says you must Format the card and will not list it in file explorer.
The only way I am getting files of the card is with the DJI fly app on my ipad but have run out of space on it now.
Please help me figure out how to connect Micro SD card to my PC.
This is ridiculous.
2023-10-9
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

CliveD Posted at 10-9 05:39
Hello. Your post says to follow a link but there is no link to the article in your post.

Please post that link.

Connect the drone itself
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CliveD Posted at 10-9 05:39

Please post that link.

Hi there, CliveD. Sorry for the late response. Please refer to this link for your reference: https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper . In addition, if you managed to back up all the files on the said SD card, please reformat the card to exFat then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules