123Next >
5308 83 2023-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AaronMueller
New
Flight distance : 215889 ft
Germany

I would like to use the "Air 3" drone with the "Goggles 2" and the "DJI RC 2" controller, but currently, DJI is blocking it.
PLEASE make it possible! <3
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. At the moment, the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2 controller are compatible with the DJI Air 3. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for potential. We appreciate your continued support.
2023-10-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Aaron!! Have you updated your Air 3 to the latest firmware? Compatibility with the Goggles 2 and Integra was added with this update. If you have and you don't see the option to connect them on the main screen of the fly app, you may need to reinstall the latest update using the appropriate measures.
2023-10-7
Use props
AaronMueller
New
Flight distance : 215889 ft
Germany

JodyB Posted at 10-7 03:26
Hi Aaron!! Have you updated your Air 3 to the latest firmware? Compatibility with the Goggles 2 and Integra was added with this update. If you have and you don't see the option to connect them on the main screen of the fly app, you may need to reinstall the latest update using the appropriate measures.

Hi Jody, yes i have. I connected the Goggles 2 with the Air 3 but i only can fly the drone with the rc motion 2 controller, which i dont have. I want to fly with the normal RC 2 Controller.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AaronMueller Posted at 10-7 03:32
Hi Jody, yes i have. I connected the Goggles 2 with the Air 3 but i only can fly the drone with the rc motion 2 controller, which i dont have. I want to fly with the normal RC 2 Controller.

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. Currently, the Goggles 2 does not support RC 2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-10-7
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

AaronMueller Posted at 10-7 03:32
Hi Jody, yes i have. I connected the Goggles 2 with the Air 3 but i only can fly the drone with the rc motion 2 controller, which i dont have. I want to fly with the normal RC 2 Controller.

Ah. Now I understand. I apologize for that. Thats the same as me. I don't want to have to use the motion controller. Just the goggles and RC2.
2023-10-7
Use props
Wicketnezz
lvl.1

United States

I also vote that we be allowed to fly the air 3 with goggles and rc2 or the nc2.  I have the MC2 but i am not a fan of using it for the way i prefer to fly my drones.  Once we can use both those controllers with the air 3, i would also like to see the same options for the air 2s and mini 4.  However i would prefer priority be given to the air 3 in terms of rolling out updates to enable this first.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wicketnezz Posted at 11-6 15:12
I also vote that we be allowed to fly the air 3 with goggles and rc2 or the nc2.  I have the MC2 but i am not a fan of using it for the way i prefer to fly my drones.  Once we can use both those controllers with the air 3, i would also like to see the same options for the air 2s and mini 4.  However i would prefer priority be given to the air 3 in terms of rolling out updates to enable this first.

Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-6
Use props
fansbb90d1b7
New
Australia

I am also waiting for the software update that allows me to use the Goggles2 or Integra goggles with my 2x Air 3 aircraft I use at work.
BUT like everyone I speak to I don't want to use the Motion2 controller.
Yesterday the MC2 is fun for ripping around BUT I want a proper controller like my RC2 for WORK.
I would even be happy to use goggles by USB lead out of the RC2.
Goggles allow me to work much better close to buildings and HV power lines etc at WORK.
Once this is sorted I will buy a set of goggles for each of my work drones.  
Bob
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansbb90d1b7 Posted at 12-1 20:13
I am also waiting for the software update that allows me to use the Goggles2 or Integra goggles with my 2x Air 3 aircraft I use at work.
BUT like everyone I speak to I don't want to use the Motion2 controller.
Yesterday the MC2 is fun for ripping around BUT I want a proper controller like my RC2 for WORK.

I understand the inconvenience. Currently, it is still not compatible with the RC 2. But we will continue on submitting your feedback for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-2
Use props
fansc7ad1527
lvl.1

Australia

Agreed. Would love an update that allows the use of DJI RC 2 and the goggles 2. Good to see the Air 3 support with the goggles. But most people fly with the RC 2.

Cheers.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc7ad1527 Posted at 12-2 03:47
Agreed. Would love an update that allows the use of DJI RC 2 and the goggles 2. Good to see the Air 3 support with the goggles. But most people fly with the RC 2.

Cheers.

Thank you. This will be submitted to the related team as feedback. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-2
Use props
djiuser_v10DxL4Fy1pa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Totally agree Dji stop trying to make more money out if people by making them buy the motion controller, this is not what your supporters want as it's just a gimmic.
We want to fly a drone with the original controller and goggles.
2023-12-16
Use props
RebTech
lvl.1

Canada

I absolutely agree, we should be able to use the goggles with the RC2. I was about to buy the air 3 with the goggles, now i’m reconsidering not to purchase anything now and also finding out that I would also be restricted to lower res pictures and video! come on DJI fix this. I been flying my Phantom 3 Pro with goggles with the original remote (hdmi output board) and I feel way safer with my goggles on.
2023-12-17
Use props
ClaraCrazy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17480 ft

Germany

+1

Got my mini 4 pro a few days ago, really enjoying it. Considered getting the goggles or integra, but will not buy either if I cant use the rc2 controller
2023-12-24
Use props
Newfoundland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384659 ft

Canada

I’m also waiting for this feature.  Video output to both the RC 2 and the Goggles 2 would be appreciated allow the pilot to switch between the goggles and the controller mid-flight if required.
1-4 04:17
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another vote to enable the RC 2 with goggles.
1-4 05:17
Use props
WolfWeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136371 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, another vote for allowing us to use goggles 2 and rc2.
1-9 20:20
Use props
TomaszS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3175075 ft
Finland

Strong support also from my side for adding RC2 DJI googles compatibility also from me, I bought Googles 2 and had to send them back to DJI, because of lack of such feature I also have MC2 but IMO is not optimal for flying drones like air 3.
1-13 23:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Newfoundland Posted at 1-4 04:17
I’m also waiting for this feature.  Video output to both the RC 2 and the Goggles 2 would be appreciated allow the pilot to switch between the goggles and the controller mid-flight if required.

Hi, there. Thank you for expressing your support for this setup. We'll forward your feedback to our relevant team.
1-14 00:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KLRSKIR Posted at 1-4 05:17
Another vote to enable the RC 2 with goggles.

Thank you for your additional support. Please pay attention to our official website for future updates.
1-14 00:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TomaszS Posted at 1-13 23:26
Strong support also from my side for adding RC2 DJI googles compatibility also from me, I bought Googles 2 and had to send them back to DJI, because of lack of such feature I also have MC2 but IMO is not optimal for flying drones like air 3.

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your product has ended up returning due to this compatibility setup. Rest assured that we'll continuously be forwarding relevant feedback regarding this compatibility matter. We thank you for your continued support.
1-14 01:02
Use props
luis rivera25
New

United States

I too would like to use the fpv goggles with my air 3 and rc2 controller..much more control ...I don't want to have to use the motion controller....infact of maybe 50 friends with the 2s air 3 none prefer that motion controller over the controller of the rc2 controller
...please fix this issue
Thanks...vet and retired police
1-14 15:27
Use props
djiuser_zfruddIXGUOI
New

Germany

Yes, the RC2 with googles ist the best solution for me, too.. I don't want to fly with the Motion Controller and the FPV Controller is also not supported. A DLNA Transmission beim RC2 to Googles would be an option
1-15 12:38
Use props
fans2ed9bb23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Been waiting for this (and asking DJI to do it) when I've owned an Air3. Got tired of waiting and sold it. By the time DJI gets around to allow flying with goggles and RC 2, like they did with the Avata (yes I know, the Avata didn't had an RC 2 but, it had a "proper" controller) they'll probably come out with the Air3S!
1-15 15:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

luis rivera25 Posted at 1-14 15:27
I too would like to use the fpv goggles with my air 3 and rc2 controller..much more control ...I don't want to have to use the motion controller....infact of maybe 50 friends with the 2s air 3 none prefer that motion controller over the controller of the rc2 controller
...please fix this issue
Thanks...vet and retired police

Hi there. We understand the importance of this request. We are continuously coordinating this with the relevant team for evaluation. Rest assured your requests are being noticed. We appreciate your patience.
1-15 21:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_zfruddIXGUOI Posted at 1-15 12:38
Yes, the RC2 with googles ist the best solution for me, too.. I don't want to fly with the Motion Controller and the FPV Controller is also not supported. A DLNA Transmission beim RC2 to Googles would be an option

We appreciate your feedback. This will be forwarded to the relevant team as a suggestion. We appreciate your patience. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official Website as any update will be announced officially.
1-15 21:20
Use props
Spladam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1658009 ft
United States

I was saving some money to get the Integra or Goggles 2 for my Mini 4 Pro until I discovered this. I can't justify the purchase until either or compatible with the RC2.
1-20 19:28
Use props
rey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181460 ft
United States

I'm so disappointed that I bought the Goggles 2 without proper research. DJI team please kindly enable the RC 2 with goggles.
I really don't understand why it's not supported initially.
1-20 21:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rey Posted at 1-20 21:24
I'm so disappointed that I bought the Goggles 2 without proper research. DJI team please kindly enable the RC 2 with goggles.
I really don't understand why it's not supported initially.

Sorry about the inconvenience. We are actively forwarding your feedback to the relevant team. We understand the importance of this request.
1-21 02:02
Use props
djiuser_t2gr2AY98nLj
lvl.1

Australia

Can we expect to be able to use goggles with the Air 3 and the RC 2 ?

even if the Rc 2 control screen was able to be duplicated to the Goggles 2 would do.
I use the Air 2 at work and REALLY NEED this feature. Is this an u reasonable request?
Am I asking too much. I am way sick of hunching over the controller just so I can see  what I am doing.
My Avata is great with the goggles but I NEED the camera power of my two Air 3 units.
The Air 3 has a lot more stability and range on the Air 3 but it is hard to use the full potential without the Goggles 2.

Ii just ordered an Enterprise Mavic 3 T Thermal. I do hope DJI will include Goggles support for that machine as well . PLEASE !

Bob
1-31 01:37
Use props
djiuser_t2gr2AY98nLj
lvl.1

Australia

JodyB Posted at 2023-10-7 03:26

Sadly Jody to use the Goggles 2 with the Air 3 you also have to use the motion2 controller. Not much use for precision control.
1-31 01:42
Use props
djiuser_W4r6FTwFAv5c
lvl.1

France

I'm really disappointed by the RC Motion 2 with the Air 3 because I bought the Air 3 specifically for the telephoto Lens and it is impossible to activate it with this remote control, which is too basic in general for flying too. I will resell my equipment if DJI does not resolve the problem quickly.
2-11 22:35
Use props
Rusty42
New
Canada

Another vote to add functionality to RC2 and Goggles on Air 3
2-12 13:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_W4r6FTwFAv5c Posted at 2-11 22:35
I'm really disappointed by the RC Motion 2 with the Air 3 because I bought the Air 3 specifically for the telephoto Lens and it is impossible to activate it with this remote control, which is too basic in general for flying too. I will resell my equipment if DJI does not resolve the problem quickly.

We are sorry the Air 3 did not meet your satisfaction. We are actively submitting user feedback to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2-12 20:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rusty42 Posted at 2-12 13:51
Another vote to add functionality to RC2 and Goggles on Air 3

Thank you very much. This will be noted and forwarded to the relevant team. We appreciate your valued support.
2-12 20:42
Use props
djiuser_5pB2fJibIVVR
lvl.1

Belgium

Same story here, luckily I bought the Air 3 two weeks ago from a company where I can return it within 30 days after purchase. I have also 2 more weeks to return it, if there is no solution by that time I will return it, even if the air 3 is great to fly with but I really need to be able to use the goggles 2 and no not with this childish Motion Controller.
2-14 15:51
Use props
photoarya.com
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-6 20:58
Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. We appreciate your great support.

So I've got a brand new Goggles 2, and all day long trying to connect it to my Air 3 and RC2. Finally got a message that my RC2 cannot be connected to Googles 2 and drone!!! What's wrong, DJi?????
I have only choice now to return $650 Goggles back or spend another $200 for a special controller!
So if I'll not solve it, next will be to return these expensive Goggles back.
I don't see any options here...
2-16 19:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5pB2fJibIVVR Posted at 2-14 15:51
Same story here, luckily I bought the Air 3 two weeks ago from a company where I can return it within 30 days after purchase. I have also 2 more weeks to return it, if there is no solution by that time I will return it, even if the air 3 is great to fly with but I really need to be able to use the goggles 2 and no not with this childish Motion Controller.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand how important this function is to you. However, the DJI Air 3 can be connected to either DJI Goggles 2/Goggles Integra only by using the DJI RC Motion 2. Other remote controller is currently not supported. This suggestion was already been forwarded to our relevant team for future consideration. We suggest checking the release notes of your product on our website as we will post details there if we apply additional features on the unit. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2-17 00:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

photoarya.com Posted at 2-16 19:28
So I've got a brand new Goggles 2, and all day long trying to connect it to my Air 3 and RC2. Finally got a message that my RC2 cannot be connected to Googles 2 and drone!!! What's wrong, DJi?????
I have only choice now to return $650 Goggles back or spend another $200 for a special controller!
So if I'll not solve it, next will be to return these expensive Goggles back.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. The Goggles 2 is not compatible with the RC 2. The list of compatible devices is shown on the DJI official website and DJI Store:

DJI has not yet announced any plans about the compatibility of the Goggles 2 and RC 2. Rest assured we are actively submitting your suggestions to the relevant department. Thank you for understanding.
2-17 02:28
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules