Samsung a13 dji fly app
2132 1 2023-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I tried to download dji fly on my phone but it shows incompatible. I tried the litchi app but it is stll incompatible. Please fix the issue or tell me how i can fix iț. I tried some other apps from google play, and i got it working on the rainbow app but it has very weak transmission. Can you tell me if i should fly with the rainbow app? Or if i can get all the services like flyaway service and repair service? Is it good to use the app functions like moving the gimbal on the yaw axis on the screen and other? Can i use my dji account to get the logs? Thanks, i hope the issue gets fixed.
I have another question, i have another phone (samsung galaxy a50) that supports dji fly, but the rc cable doesnt go all the way in. I tried to clean the charge port, and i even bought a rc cable but still doesnt work.

And is there a specific setting in dji fly app that where i can set it to specific values for a begginer? Like distance, altitudine, csc dezactivated, speed limited to P-Mode?

2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
For other third-party applications, we are unable to offer you technical consultation services and we do not recommend using them.

but the rc cable doesnt go all the way in.

Would you please tell us more details about this?

And is there a specific setting in dji fly app that where i can set it to specific values for a begginer?
the Beginner Mode is called “Flight Tutorial” in the DJI Fly app, which is enabled at the bottom of the “Control” interface in the “Settings” of the app. The beginners can learn basic flight operations according to teaching instructions.
The first time the DJI app is used, the aircraft will be in Beginner Mode by default. In Beginner Mode, flights are restricted to a height of 30 m and a distance range of 30 m. If there is no GPS available for positioning, the aircraft cannot take off. Beginner Mode must be turned off manually.
After commencing the Beginner Flight Tutorial, a warning will appear on the top. To exit it, please go back to the DJI Fly homepage or tap the X at the top. Or, restart the aircraft to exit this mode.
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules