12Next >
6361 41 2023-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edo majka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60413 ft

Serbia

Aplication worked until yesturday when i update my google pixel 7 pro to android 14.
Dji go stoped to open. Plese Fix asap
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Edo majka. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please describe more the issue? Is the app crashing? Is there any error message? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Hi. Aplication wont open, just start to open then in second close. There Is not error message.
Sometimes there Is phone sistem message "aplication constantly stopping,stop aplication'
2023-10-7
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Here short video https://streamable.com/k5prwy
2023-10-7
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

One more video demonstration. Dji go and dji go 4 app wont open on Google pixel 7 pro android 14.
https://streamable.com/diglrb
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Edo majka Posted at 10-8 04:54
One more video demonstration. Dji go and dji go 4 app wont open on Google pixel 7 pro android 14.

Thank you for the videos, Edo majka. Please try the steps below:
(1) Please clear the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone.
(2) Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version.
(3) Download from the official website.

If the issue persists, please provide the following information for us to further check:

(1) App version, aircraft model, and relative firmware version.
(2) The mobile device model and system version.
(3)What is the operation that caused the crash? Please provide an abnormal screen recording.
(4) Provide the time when the crash occurred (to locate the log).
(5) Exported crash log.
(6) Please export the bug report.

DJI GOs crash log position: DJI GO’s crash log location: Local folder/DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH
DJI GO 4’s crash log position: Local folder/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CRASH

How to export the Bug Report from Android devices?

Note: The path may be slightly different for different device models, the main path is around this: mobile phone system settings-system/about-developer options-bug report.
2023-10-9
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-9 00:52
Thank you for the videos, Edo majka. Please try the steps below:
(1) Please clear the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone.
(2) Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version.

I have new Google pixel 7 pro, i have about 100gb free space. Drone have latest version software.
As i told ,after upgraded to android 14 aplication crash it wont open at all. On Xiaomi and new iphones app works but on Google pixel android 14 wont. On android 13 worked! Error message Is this: version dji go work only with older version androids.
Screenshot_20231009-171810.png
2023-10-9
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Your app dji go and dji 4 just wont work on Google pixel 7 pro. Aplication dji fly works!
You Can check by your Self on some Google pixel 7 pro android 14. It needs to be updated . Aplication doesnt meet new Google pricacy and other android 14 standard. My phone android version atached.
Screenshot_20231010-043831.png
2023-10-9
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

I reinstalled application and installed again but it won't work
(Google pixel 7 pro)
Screenshot_20231010-101131.png
Screenshot_20231010-100728.png
2023-10-10
Use props
djiuser_Cfn467YHpp2h
lvl.1

United States

Edo majka Posted at 10-8 04:54
One more video demonstration. Dji go and dji go 4 app wont open on Google pixel 7 pro android 14.

I'm having the same issue I just upgraded phones from iphone to pixel 8 pro and it won't open
2023-10-12
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

djiuser_Cfn467YHpp2h Posted at 10-12 16:38
I'm having the same issue I just upgraded phones from iphone to pixel 8 pro and it won't open

It won't work on pixel phones with android 14. Neither dji go fly!
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Edo majka Posted at 10-9 07:27
I have new Google pixel 7 pro, i have about 100gb free space. Drone have latest version software.
As i told ,after upgraded to android 14 aplication crash it wont open at all. On Xiaomi and new iphones app works but on Google pixel android 14 wont. On android 13 worked! Error message Is this: version dji go work only with older version androids.

Hello, Edo majka. Thank you for the screenshots. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Google Pixel series (7 pro) is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We will have the engineers to work on this as well. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Cfn467YHpp2h Posted at 10-12 16:38

Hi, djiuser_Cfn467YHpp2h. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to my reply from this post.
2023-10-14
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-14 07:21
Hello, Edo majka. Thank you for the screenshots. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Google Pixel series (7 pro) is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We will have the engineers to work on this as well. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Oh, I will buy another drone then. Not dji!
Thanks for responding.
2023-10-14
Use props
Tackleberry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275948 ft
Germany

Contact DJI Support Chat and ask for the beta version of DJI Go 4 app.
They will send you a download link for DJI Go 4 v4.3.60

It works in Android 14!
Screenshot_20231017-011732.png
Screenshot_20231017-011857.png
2023-10-16
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Tackleberry Posted at 10-16 15:20

[Image]

Thanks. I did it. And it work.
Problem is that I have phantom 3 advance and dji go 4 doesn't support it.
2023-10-17
Use props
Dan Kslv
New

Russia

Tackleberry Posted at 10-16 15:20

Hi bro! You can send a link to dji 4.60 to PM? Or upload on the cloud?  I have shooting in the mountains in 2 days. DJI Support Chat dont answer me Pleas.....
2023-10-26
Use props
djiuser_MTN54RHnOlpG
New

Bangladesh

Device pixel 6 android version 14
Same issue
2023-11-6
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Dji can't or doesn't want to update aplication.
Why would they? Dji Phantom is old and cheap.
2023-11-6
Use props
djiuser_hOOND2tiWGsb
lvl.1

Estonia

Literally, its been months now since android 14 launched and you still cant use phantom 3 series with pixel 7. Thats just very bad behaviour from dji.. i'd rather not buy a new drone if my old on works fine what the hell.
2023-11-26
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Obviosly Dji go aplication can't pass android 14 security measures. When I try to run it it says ' this aplication can't bee runed on new android system,it's made for old one'
2023-11-26
Use props
achmad s
New

Indonesia

Aaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
2023-12-19
Use props
subrat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229150 ft
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-14 07:23
Hi, djiuser_Cfn467YHpp2h. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to my reply from this post.
This guy DJI Gamora is such a dumb. Wastes all useful time of the users without even understanding what the problem is. When an app crashes, what would you do with the model number of the drone? Are you for real or a bot? For god sake stop behaving you know how to solve things. This is so ridiculously dumb
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

subrat Posted at 12-24 13:33
This guy DJI Gamora is such a dumb. Wastes all useful time of the users without even understanding what the problem is. When an app crashes, what would you do with the model number of the drone? Are you for real or a bot? For god sake stop behaving you know how to solve things. This is so ridiculously dumb

Hi, there. Sorry if you find the previous information unhelpful. May I confirm if you're experiencing the same problem? If so, please tell us the model of your mobile device. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-25
Use props
brondin
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 03:28
Hi, there. Sorry if you find the previous information unhelpful. May I confirm if you're experiencing the same problem? If so, please tell us the model of your mobile device. I hope to hear from you soon.

It seems the DJI go app doesn't work with the latest android 14 version.  I have a dji phantom 3 standard drone.  Does this mean that I can no longer use it?  If so then I am never buying a DJI product again.  how can you you just decide that your customers cant use the product they bought anymore?  This is not a good business model!

please tell me there is a work around since the phaontom 3 standard does not work with the dji go 4.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_p7TlzjTuVzGR
New
France

Hi all,

I'm encountering the same issue with a Samsung A33 running android 14.
I installed the latest apk found on the dji website. That was a fresh install and it never started... The intent was to use a dji osmo mobile 2. Is there an alternartive app ?

Thanks, Patrick
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_hGuhKdGfeICy
New

Ireland

Hi All
same ... here. Have an osmo2 operated with dji GO. Updated my Galaxy A54 to Android 14 and the app does'nt start anymore. Just a quck flick and gone. When this is a common problem after the update, why is there no qualified answer only blurb about full and overworked phones. Mine isnt. Will roll back to android 13 solve the problem?
2023-12-27
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2

Serbia

Hello. I found solution. Just sold your phantom 3 and buy phantom 4. I did that and everything is fine.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

brondin Posted at 12-25 08:28
It seems the DJI go app doesn't work with the latest android 14 version.  I have a dji phantom 3 standard drone.  Does this mean that I can no longer use it?  If so then I am never buying a DJI product again.  how can you you just decide that your customers cant use the product they bought anymore?  This is not a good business model!

please tell me there is a work around since the phaontom 3 standard does not work with the dji go 4.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. As the DJI GO app hasn't been tested with Android 14, stability may be encountered, we encourage you to use a compatible device listed on our official website or a device that supports the previous version of Android. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-29
Use props
Gábor Abonyi
lvl.1

Hungary

I believe DJI never will update DJI GO app again, so we can forget it from android 14.
If you want to keep your lovely old drone running (like me),  you have two options:
- Using an old dedicated phone / tablet for it. I believe everyone has such a stuff on the shelf.
- Change to Litchi app. It is not cheap, but surely will be updated for a while and it is better than DJI GO. I just did it, and I like it.
(FYI: I don't get money from Litchi for this free advertisement (unfortunately ;-))

Have fun!
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_p7TlzjTuVzGR Posted at 2023-12-26 08:56
Hi all,

I'm encountering the same issue with a Samsung A33 running android 14.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This known issue has already been checked by the relevant team and have provided a new DJI GO App version for usage, please try downloading it via this link. Thank you for your understanding and support: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/Y99kqFWFJgerkDs   password: DJI123
1-15 01:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_hGuhKdGfeICy Posted at 2023-12-27 07:33
Hi All
same ... here. Have an osmo2 operated with dji GO. Updated my Galaxy A54 to Android 14 and the app does'nt start anymore. Just a quck flick and gone. When this is a common problem after the update, why is there no qualified answer only blurb about full and overworked phones. Mine isnt. Will roll back to android 13 solve the problem?

Hi. We understand the inconvenience. Our relevant team has already released a new version of DJI Go. Please refer to my reply above at 31#. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-15 01:05
Use props
djiuser_ICt4ysIa5Ag4
New

Philippines

Hello, please help, DJI GO not the DJI GO4 as I am using a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Itwon't work on my Oppo phone. It worked fine on Android 13 but my phone updated itself and is now on Android 14. It now shows that it only works on lower versions of android.
1-16 01:16
Use props
fansf8ad66d4
New

South Korea

Hello~
The same issue happened to me when I upgraded my mobile phone from android 13 to android 14. The same thing happened to my tablet.
My mobile phone model is Samsung S23Ultra and the tablet model is Dogee 13.
I attached the screen captured images from dji crash log file.
1-16 08:10
Use props
Robert Diren
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine says that app was made for older version of android
1-16 16:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ICt4ysIa5Ag4 Posted at 1-16 01:16
Hello, please help, DJI GO not the DJI GO4 as I am using a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Itwon't work on my Oppo phone. It worked fine on Android 13 but my phone updated itself and is now on Android 14. It now shows that it only works on lower versions of android.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience, this is a known issue and we urgently provided a new DJI GO App version for usage, please download it via this link, thanks for your understanding and support

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/Y9 ... henticate/showShare

Password: DJI123
1-16 19:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansf8ad66d4 Posted at 1-16 08:10
Hello~
The same issue happened to me when I upgraded my mobile phone from android 13 to android 14. The same thing happened to my tablet.
My mobile phone model is Samsung S23Ultra and the tablet model is Dogee 13.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Are you using the DJI Go app? If yes, please download the APK file using the link on the above post to fix the issue. Hope this helps.
1-16 19:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Robert Diren Posted at 1-16 16:09
Mine says that app was made for older version of android

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what application are you having issues with. In addition, please provide us with the specific mobile device and drone version you are using so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-16 19:45
Use props
djiuser_zKtwqn0nwQKy
New
Flight distance : 19875 ft

Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 19:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience, this is a known issue and we urgently provided a new DJI GO App version for usage, please download it via this link, thanks for your understanding and support

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/Y99kqFWFJgerkDs/authenticate/showShare

Thx
. Its work on android 14
2-3 06:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_zKtwqn0nwQKy Posted at 2-3 06:47
Thx
. Its work on android 14

You are most welcome. We're glad that this works on your end. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
2-5 03:50
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules