AVATA:
303 3 2023-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
USAR Drone Team
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

AFter I downloaded my SD card it stopped recording videos.  Never did this before.  I did upload new firmware.  Should it require a format??

2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different SD card to check? And yes, you can try formatting the SD card. Path: Menu>Settings>Camera>Format>(Goggles SD Card/Internal Storage/Aircraft SD Card). Have a great day.
2023-10-8
Use props
USAR Drone Team
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

Since my posting I did an internal format and it works fine now.  I had just finished a firmware update on my DJI Fly app and goggles and apparently my SD card for some reason stop recording with the new firmware?  Not sure why but it works now.  Thanks for getting back to me.
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

USAR Drone Team Posted at 10-8 02:31
Since my posting I did an internal format and it works fine now.  I had just finished a firmware update on my DJI Fly app and goggles and apparently my SD card for some reason stop recording with the new firmware?  Not sure why but it works now.  Thanks for getting back to me.

Perfect. You are most welcome. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules