New DJI Mini SE Code:30222
1014 3 2023-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Murphs
New

United States

New out of the box.  Unable to take off due to "Aircraft activation incomplete" Code 30222.  I have turned off the aircraft, the remote control and my phone 3x.  These restarts had no effect and I still have the error code.  

The S/N is 4CQ7L12M0SG352

What do you recommend?
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Murphs. Thank you for reaching out. The code 30222 means that the aircraft is not activated. Please restart DJI Fly for activation. If you have restarted it and the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation for us to further check. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_7KvJlQjTvcfh
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-10-7 19:17
Hi, Murphs. Thank you for reaching out. The code 30222 means that the aircraft is not activated. Please restart DJI Fly for activation. If you have restarted it and the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation for us to further check. Thank you.

Hello,

I am currently having this problem with my DJI mini 3. i have restarted my DJI fly app and have turned off and on the drone x controller countless times would you be able to assist
2-3 02:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm where you purchased the aircraft? May I confirm if you encounter a prompt message of Activation for the drone? Furthermore, I've sent you a direct message regarding this matter for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-7 01:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules