643 1 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Remy Sterken
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft

Netherlands

Dear DJI Store team,

I recently (couple of days ago) purchased the DJI Goggles Integra and noticed that the battery drains quickly and is not replaceable. As a result, I often have to charge the goggles before I can fly again or practice with the simulator. This significantly limits my use of the product... I didn't expected that.

I've read that the DJI Goggles 2 offer the option to purchase additional batteries, which is an attractive option for me. Is it possible to exchange my DJI Goggles Integra for the DJI Goggles 2, so that I can use this function? I have only been using the DJI Goggles Integra for a few days.

I look forward to your response and any instructions on how this process might proceed.

Yours sincerely,
Remy Sterken
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We do not have exchange or trade-in services for your request.
If you want to use DJI Goggles 2 instead of DJI Goggles Integra. You can return the DJI Goggles Integra and buy the DJI Goggles 2.
However, according to our after-sales policy, you can request Return & Refund Service:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Please check whether you meet the conditions above.
2023-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules