Mavic 3 bottom sensor problem not landing.
481 5 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AydinT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 762789 ft
Turkey

Hello, I am a mavic 3 user. I am experiencing a bottom sensor problem after the last update. Even though there is no obstacle at the bottom, the device does not move downwards and detects the obstacle. It does this when it is very high and without any obstruction below it.

I'm writing using translation, sorry for any spelling errors.

2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps below?
1. Please check whether the remote controller’s control stick mode and the control stick operation are correct. If the control stick mode is Mode 2, push the left control stick downward to land.
2. Calibrate the remote controller and ensure that the remote controller’s control stick can respond normally.
3. Check whether the landing ground meets the conditions (for example, whether the ground is flat, whether there is a water surface). For drones with a landing protection function, when the Downward Vision System works and the ground does not meet the landing conditions, the aircraft will hover and wait for the user’s further operation.
4. Confirm the flight environment and avoid flying through clouds or in a heavy fog environment, which will affect the Downward Vision System.
5. Check whether there are payload under the aircraft which may affect the Downward Vision System.
6. Please disable the Downward Vision System and test it again.
2023-10-9
Use props
AydinT
lvl.1
Turkey

At first, thank you for your interest. I checked all the settings you mentioned. The problem does not happen all the time. I landed smoothly on the first flight, but then I experienced the problem. I experienced this problem 4-5 times after the update. When I experience the problem, I disable the sensors as you said and land.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AydinT Posted at 10-9 09:32
At first, thank you for your interest. I checked all the settings you mentioned. The problem does not happen all the time. I landed smoothly on the first flight, but then I experienced the problem. I experienced this problem 4-5 times after the update. When I experience the problem, I disable the sensors as you said and land.

Thank you for your reply. Please try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and try again. If the issue can be reproduced, it would be nice if you could provide a video of the issue for us to check further. Look forward to your reply.
2023-10-10
Use props
AydinT
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello, I took a test drive and did not encounter any problems. Later, I encountered the same problem again while working. This issue caught my attention: The two times I had a problem, there was too much metal around us. I thought maybe this could be the reason because it was a work shooting. Frankly, since it was a commercial shoot, I couldn't deal with the problem. I will try again on the subject. I will let you know.
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AydinT Posted at 10-18 11:58
Hello, I took a test drive and did not encounter any problems. Later, I encountered the same problem again while working. This issue caught my attention: The two times I had a problem, there was too much metal around us. I thought maybe this could be the reason because it was a work shooting. Frankly, since it was a commercial shoot, I couldn't deal with the problem. I will try again on the subject. I will let you know.

Hi AydinT, thank you for your update on this case. If this is related to the flight environment, you may try to change to another location to land the drone.
Or you may keep us updated with a screen recording of the issue for better confirmation.
A warm prompt, the large metal structures may interfere the onboard compass and GNSS of the aicraft, we would recommend changiing another location for flying. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules