Dji Mimo Google Pixel 7 Pro
1226 4 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_etxXwcd1tjdn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207431 ft
Spain

I have had the DJI Osmo mobile 6 for more than half a year and I still cannot use the Mimo app, it does not detect wide angle or 4K video at 60. Could you please provide a solution?
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. Due to the numerous Android system models available, the system version and development for third-party ports will have some inconsistencies. To ensure the stability of video shooting, the ability to shoot videos at a high frame rate has been granted to some mobile phones. For specific parameters, please refer to the Compatibility List on the DJI official website.

Notes:
(1) Currently, the frame rate of 60 fps is mainly available on the Huawei Mate series, P series, and the Honor series. It supports up to 1080P. There is no 4K 60 fps.
(2) The frame rate of 60 fps is only supported on the rear camera. The front camera only supports the frame rate of 30 fps.
(3) Other models do not support 60 fps by default.

Furthermore, since the said mobile device has not obtained permission for the related interfaces of the wide camera and tele camera, only the main camera is supported. We recommend that you use the mobile phone camera with the Osmo Mobile Series for stabilization. At the same time, DJI will actively communicate with the mobile phone manufacturers. If other lenses are supported later, we will update the compatibility list. Please stay tuned to the latest updates. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-9
Use props
Miki_fpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207431 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 20:38
Thank you for your feedback. Due to the numerous Android system models available, the system version and development for third-party ports will have some inconsistencies. To ensure the stability of video shooting, the ability to shoot videos at a high frame rate has been granted to some mobile phones. For specific parameters, please refer to the Compatibility List on the DJI official website.

Notes:

Thank you very much for your quick response. I understand I will be waiting since I would like to be able to use tracking and some options of DJI Mimo with my pixel, since with the official camera I lose everything
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Miki_fpv Posted at 10-17 04:26
Thank you very much for your quick response. I understand I will be waiting since I would like to be able to use tracking and some options of DJI Mimo with my pixel, since with the official camera I lose everything

You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules