Autumn Shades
481 13 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5971 ft

United Kingdom

The autumn colours are starting to grow more vibrant, and are seen here at Haslam Park in Preston. The trees are varies and wonnderful here, including Wych Elm, Lime trees (a whole avenue of them!) plus horse chestnut, oak, holly, birch willows and walnut and lilac, rowan maple and black poplarand many many others!

In 1908 Miss Mary Haslam presented the town of Preston with an estate comprising 46 acres farmland, to be laid out as a 'public park, with the condition that a large part should always be reserved for quiet recreation apart from games'.  Every year since 2006 the park has proudly flown its Green Flag, with the area to the north of the park becoming Haslam Park Nature Reserve.

Entering Haslam Park from Blackpool Road through the wrought iron gates designed by architect Thomas Mawson you will find some of its original features. Dated around the time of the park's construction in 1910 is the lime tree avenue, a drinking fountain and gated stone steps also designed by Mawson. The rose garden at the end of the avenue is a later addition though in keeping with Mawson's original plan.

Filmed in D-Cinelike mode, colour graded with an HDR Log Correction LUT.

2023-10-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicely done.
2023-10-9
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 10-9 21:58
Nicely done.

Thank you.

Paul
2023-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage.   
2023-10-9
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 10-9 23:46
Lovely footage.

Thank-you kindly  

Paul.
2023-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paul Bilbo Posted at 10-9 23:54
Thank-you kindly  

Paul.

You're very welcome.
2023-10-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely nature views.  Definitely see autumn colors starting to creep in.  Great view looking through that magnificent wrought iron gate and down the avenue.  Superb job on this video Paul.  
2023-10-10
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-10 03:10
Lovely nature views.  Definitely see autumn colors starting to creep in.  Great view looking through that magnificent wrought iron gate and down the avenue.  Superb job on this video Paul.

Cheers m8, it was an impromptu flight, given that its been a month since I last went out and we all get that urge sometimes...

I also wanted to see if i could rescue the unappealing light on a dreary evening by shooting in d-cinelike, and for the most part it (the mini 3 pro) has done OK.

Plus  it was a pleasant stroll.  

Paul.
2023-10-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely autumnal scenes. Natural colours.
2023-10-10
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 10-10 13:00
Nicely autumnal scenes. Natural colours.

Thanks, its not too bad because the light was pretty horrid as the daylight waned...

Paul.
2023-10-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paul Bilbo Posted at 10-10 13:08
Thanks, its not too bad because the light was pretty horrid as the daylight waned...

Paul.

I get that. In bright afternoon sun those colours would really pop
2023-10-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paul Bilbo Posted at 10-10 05:32
Cheers m8, it was an impromptu flight, given that its been a month since I last went out and we all get that urge sometimes...

I also wanted to see if i could rescue the unappealing light on a dreary evening by shooting in d-cinelike, and for the most part it (the mini 3 pro) has done OK.

You're most welcome.  Keep up the fantastic work Paul.  Hope you are having a great week.
2023-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicely done.
I completely missed the fall colors here.
They seem to have gone from green to no leaves here.
2023-11-28
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Thanks Peter.

I woke up this morning and there is a sharp frost that has turned everything white!

Paul.
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules