2392 6 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albator74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1878740 ft
Canada

Hello!

I Just got the mini 4 pro with RC2  (couldn’t resist to the upgrades...) !
I have still my Mini 3 Pro and the Fly more kit, with long rage batteries.will the Mini pro 3 batteries work as well on the Mini 4, and is there any interest to get the fly more from the mini 4 pro kit ? any interesting upgrades or the hub+ batteries are exactly the same ?
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Batteries are compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and vice versa. Also, the DJI Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub is compatible with Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro/Mini 4 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-10-9
Use props
Albator74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1878740 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 19:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mini 3 Batteries are compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and vice versa. Also, the DJI Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub is compatible with Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro/Mini 4 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

ok thank you, so the fly more kit for the Mini pro 4 is actually the same as the mini 3 pro ? are there any differences I should be aware of ? thanks
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albator74 Posted at 10-9 19:39
ok thank you, so the fly more kit for the Mini pro 4 is actually the same as the mini 3 pro ? are there any differences I should be aware of ? thanks

Hello! You can purchase the accessory pack of DJI Mini 3 Pro to use with DJI Mini 4 Pro. However, please keep the following points in mind:

1. Due to inconsistent batches of propellers' screws, there may be variations in screw thickness. While mixing them could potentially cause a slight probability of image shake during shooting, it will not affect the overall flight performance. We recommend using the same type of screws for optimal results. For more detailed information, please refer to the diagram below.

2. The aircraft will weigh more than 249 g when DJI Mini 4 Pro is used with the DJI Mini 3 Pro standard battery or battery plus. Therefore, registration with a civil aviation administration is required.
2023-10-11
Use props
amalyass
New

Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-9 19:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Batteries are compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro and vice versa. Also, the DJI Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub is compatible with Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro/Mini 4 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Hi, I have DJI Mini 3. recently i have bought DJI Mini 4 pro battery because the seller explained that it was compatible for DJI Mini 3. I want to ask, is the DJI mini 4pro battery really compatible for dji mini 3?
thanks
2-4 19:25
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

Albator74 Posted at 2023-10-9 19:39

The batteries of the Mini 3 are heavier than the Mini 4 ones, but if you are flying with the plus version of the batteries I think that the 250grams limitation is not a problem for you.
2-4 22:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

amalyass Posted at 2-4 19:25
Hi, I have DJI Mini 3. recently i have bought DJI Mini 4 pro battery because the seller explained that it was compatible for DJI Mini 3. I want to ask, is the DJI mini 4pro battery really compatible for dji mini 3?
thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Batteries is compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro but the battery of the DJI Mini 4 Pro is not compatible with the DJI Mini 3 aircraft. Hope this helps.
2-5 04:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules