Assistant 2
531 5 2023-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsarria
lvl.1

Spain

Hi All,

This is my first post on the forum, and as I imagine in most cases, it is to ask something I have not found. Thanks for your help.

I'm trying to use the Assistant 2 to diagnose my DJI Mini 3 Pro. The problem is that the installation apparently fails, stating that it cannot find the slabvcp.inf file.
The application starts, but does not detect my drone.
Any idea?

Thanks again

Assistant2.png
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you trying to download the software via our website? Please try to uninstall and reinstall the version indicated on the link below. In addition, please confirm what Operating system are you using on your computer. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads ... sumer-drones-series

2023-10-11
Use props
jsarria
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, yes. I'm trying with the software downloaded from your website and release V2.1.20.

I tried in two different computers, one with Windows 11 Enterprise and the other one with Windows 10 Pro with the same result.

Thank you
2023-10-11
Use props
gregor707
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I'm having the same problem on a Windows 11 Home PC .  DJI Assistant 2 installs with errors (below) and launches but doesn't recognize my Mavic 2 Pro.  Is there a resolution?

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\CP210x\slabvcp.inf"
Microsoft PnP Utility

Processing inf :            slabvcp.inf
Adding the driver package failed : The system cannot find the file specified.
2-9 13:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

gregor707 Posted at 2-9 13:25
Hello, I'm having the same problem on a Windows 11 Home PC .  DJI Assistant 2 installs with errors (below) and launches but doesn't recognize my Mavic 2 Pro.  Is there a resolution?

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\CP210x\slabvcp.inf"

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please uninstall and delete all the files related to the DJI Assitant 2 software on your computer and kindly please download and install the software using the link below to see if the issue persists. If yes, please provide us a screenshot showing the error message for further investigation. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2-10 01:51
Use props
gregor707
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm happy (and a little embarrassed to admit) I was able to resolve this.  Turns out even with the errors that show up during installation that I posted above, the application installed.  

My problem turned out to be related to the USB cable I was using.  Once I switched to a high quality cable both my Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 3 Pro and corresponding controllers were recognized and I was able to upload firmware to all l devices.  

Hopefully this helps others!
2-10 16:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules