DJI Mini 4 Pro First Testflight Zoutkamp NL - Awesome drone!
446 12 2023-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gekol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411027 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello dronefriends,

The new DJI Mini 4 Pro is a very good upgrade in my opinion. Some call it only a icremental upgrade but in my opinion the camera quality that comes out this little drone is again a step up compared to the Mini 3 Pro however it's (nearly) the same lens. But DJI did certainly some (software)magic to make it better again. The 360 obstacle detection works great for my usecases. So I am totally happy with the upgrade from my Mini 3 Pro sofar.

I made a short video to show you the camera quality, all settings auto in D-Log M mode with just a little colorgrading:

Enjoy the video, feel free to give your comment(s).

Like & subscribe to my YT channel Gekol Drone Videos if you want. Also you can see more dronevideo's there I've made sofar.

Greetings from NL, Geert (Gekol Drone Videos & Dronevideomaker.nl)
2023-10-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful views, despite the dull day. Nice sharp imagery.
2023-10-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable views.    Congrats on upgrading to the Mini 4 Pro.  It does appear that DJI applied some "pixie dust" type magic to the software.  I bought the Air 3  and was going to upgrade the Mini 3 Pro but the Air 3 does all I need so I held off on upgrading the Mini 3 Pro.  I rarely use OA so that was not an enticement for me.  
2023-10-11
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Congrats. I think I'll stick with my M3P.
2023-10-11
Use props
Gekol
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Blériot53 Posted at 10-10 22:48
Beautiful views, despite the dull day. Nice sharp imagery.

Thank you, I'm very happy with the result
2023-10-11
Use props
Gekol
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Depp Posted at 10-11 04:20
Congrats. I think I'll stick with my M3P.

Nothing wrong with the Mini 3 Pro, it stays a good drone also.
2023-10-11
Use props
Gekol
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-11 02:42
Remarkable views.    Congrats on upgrading to the Mini 4 Pro.  It does appear that DJI applied some "pixie dust" type magic to the software.  I bought the Air 3  and was going to upgrade the Mini 3 Pro but the Air 3 does all I need so I held off on upgrading the Mini 3 Pro.  I rarely use OA so that was not an enticement for me.

Thanks, I'm very happy with the video quality that comes from this drone. I've also got a Mavic 3 Classic for flying in stronger winds (we have a lot in NL) and I love the big sensor of that drone. I use the Mini 4 Pro for travel and the Classic for windy conditions and (semi) professional work. Still debating with myself if I want to change from the Mavic 3 Classic to the Air 3 or wait for a new version of the Air 3 (s) or Pro with a bigger sensor. The telephoto lens of the Air 3 is very tempting and looks like a creative game changer , but the smaller sensor compared to the Mavic 3 Classic Hasselblad is it good enough? I just don't know if the change is worth it?

What is your own experience with the Air 3 sensor and video quality?, it's the same as the Mini 4 Pro.

Greetings from NL.
2023-10-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gekol Posted at 10-11 05:33
Thank you, I'm very happy with the result

I would be too
2023-10-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2023-10-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gekol Posted at 10-11 06:26
Thanks, I'm very happy with the video quality that comes from this drone. I've also got a Mavic 3 Classic for flying in stronger winds (we have a lot in NL) and I love the big sensor of that drone. I use the Mini 4 Pro for travel and the Classic for windy conditions and (semi) professional work. Still debating with myself if I want to change from the Mavic 3 Classic to the Air 3 or wait for a new version of the Air 3 (s) or Pro with a bigger sensor. The telephoto lens of the Air 3 is very tempting and looks like a creative game changer , but the smaller sensor compared to the Mavic 3 Classic Hasselblad is it good enough? I just don't know if the change is worth it?

What is your own experience with the Air 3 sensor and video quality?, it's the same as the Mini 4 Pro.

I think you have a nice combo already and no need to buy the Air 3.  I'd hold off and see if the Air 4 comes with a larger sensor.  
2023-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good indeed!
2023-11-28
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer