RC-2 Flight Stick Invert like with RC-N request
510 6 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flashback One
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello DJI,

I have purchased the DJI AIR 3 with the RC-2 Controller (Built-In Screen) Fly More Combo Kit.
I would like to invert the Flight Stick for the Up+Down movement like it is possible on the RC-N with iOS.

Unfortunately it is NOT possible to invert the Sticks, just to change them pair-wise to the other stick.

I kindly want too request an update for the RC-2.
So that the RC-2 users can also invert the Sticks like on the RC-N with an iOS Device.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards!
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to our relevant team for potential. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2023-10-11
Use props
djiuser_DyLZu62VCyy2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, When can we expect a fix for this?  I have purchased a DJI Mini4 Pro but are unable to invert the Y axis and swap up and down around.  I have done this on my Mini 2 drone as I am used to it, playing flight sims, and games for years now and have also been flying my Mini 2 in that way for years(using my iPhone)
2023-12-30
Use props
Flashback One
lvl.1

Switzerland

djiuser_DyLZu62VCyy2 Posted at 12-30 09:58
Hi, When can we expect a fix for this?  I have purchased a DJI Mini4 Pro but are unable to invert the Y axis and swap up and down around.  I have done this on my Mini 2 drone as I am used to it, playing flight sims, and games for years now and have also been flying my Mini 2 in that way for years(using my iPhone)

Still waiting too, on the RC-N Controller with the Mini 2 no problem. RC2 controller runs android, shouldn‘t be that complicated to change this for DJI.
Every Aircraft ascend with flightstick pull back and descend when pushing forward. Confuses me everytime.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry for the inconvenience. For Android devices and DJI RC 2, when set to the reverse direction, two pairs will be reversed instead of only one pair. We will keep forwarding the request to reverse one pair for Android devices including RC 2 to the engineers for their attention. Hope it will be supported. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-30
Use props
Riotmob
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Any news on this?
4-24 08:37
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Riotmob Posted at 4-24 08:37
Any news on this?

Hello, there. Thanks for your interest. Currently, this function is not available on DJI RC 2.
We will forward it to our engineer for this feature and will keep working to provide a good user experience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-24 19:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules