Firmware updates
728 4 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Has DJI moved completely on from the Mini 2 and no longer going to provide firmware updates for the Mini 2?  They were still selling this dron still this year on their website, I would hope they would still support it.  I see them put out firmware updates for the Mini 3 and 4, I would hope they don't forget the 2.  There are still some bugs that they still need to address.
2023-10-11
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My post needs to be deleted.
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. DJI still supports the Mini 2. The last firmware update was released this year. Can you please provide more information about the bugs so that we can forward them to our relevant team?
2023-10-11
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-11 17:55
Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. DJI still supports the Mini 2. The last firmware update was released this year. Can you please provide more information about the bugs so that we can forward them to our relevant team?

I believe that there are plenty of bugs that we all have brought up on this forum.  As well as you could add features as well.  
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 10-12 12:23
I believe that there are plenty of bugs that we all have brought up on this forum.  As well as you could add features as well.

Thank you for the reply, Shawgod. We will forward this to our relevant team for evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules