Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
V2 Goggles Turned Off Mid Flight and Won't Reconnect
441 3 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dvorakoa
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Hi

So I took my FPV drone out for a spin this morning, after a few minutes the screen went completely blank (but still powered).

Luckily the drone returned home but the USB-C connection can now no longer be detected. I tried with different cables, dufferent phones (iOS and ANdroid APK latest version) as well as using the cables provided by DJI and my own.

Any ideas what I can do to troubleshoot the issue?

no detection on Android iOS or different USB cables

no detection on Android iOS or different USB cables

2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dvorakoa. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened. Have you tried relinking them?

1. Press the Link button on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 until you hear two short beeps. Press and hold the aircraft’s Power button. After the linking is successful, the aircraft status indicator will blink yellow quickly.
2. Press and hold the remote controller’s Power button until you hear two short beeps. Press and hold the aircraft’s Power button. After the linking is successful, the aircraft status indicator will blink yellow slowly (indoors without GPS).

For details, refer to the videos at (https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/video).

If the issue persists, after relinking the devices, please let us know.
2023-10-11
Use props
dvorakoa
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Hi Gamora

Thanks for the reply. The goggles power on but do not make a sound when the small linking button is pressed.

Controller and drone operating fine.

They also cannot be detected by the DJI Assistant 2 app. Goggles simply disconnected mid-flight so I'm guessing it's a hardware issue that would be impossible for me to fix du to my location.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dvorakoa Posted at 10-12 10:41
Hi Gamora

Thanks for the reply. The goggles power on but do not make a sound when the small linking button is pressed.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us or contact the dealer where you purchased the unit for further assistance. Hope you have a great day ahead.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules