Brand New RC 2 not charging
4548 30 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

I just opened my new Air 3 with fly-more and RC 2 controller. I've had the controller plugged in for 3 hours and the battery level LEDs have only remained blinking on 1 out of 4. The battery level is too low to update firmware. I tried it plugged into many different power supplies and cables. Currently have it plugged into my MacBook Pro USB-C charger using the included DJI USB-C cable. The controller is down 7% and continues to drop any time I turn it on. When I turn it on the charge symbol shows up on the battery percentage, but it won't charge up. I've tried hold power/c1/c2 for 15-20 seconds while plugging it in (saw that on another thread). What else can I do before I contact support to get it replaced?
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, StockhamMedia. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below (feel free to skip the steps that you already performed):

1. Check whether the battery level has reached 100% (All four bars of the battery level indicator are on).
2. Check if the charged method is correct. Make sure the charging cable is plugged in tightly, and try plugging it in again.
3. Check the LED on the remote controller and confirm if it is in the charging state. If yes, please try charging for 2 hours to see if the power increases. If it still cannot charge, it is recommended to replace the charger and charging cable.
4. If the remote controller is DJI RC/DJI RC 2/DJI RC Pro, check if the DJI RC/DJI RC 2/DJI RC Pro has been activated. If not, please activate the unit first. Then check if it can be charged.  

If the charging continues to fail, please collect a video showing the issue to confirm the operation

If the charging continues to fail, please provide us with a video showing the issue. Please keep us posted.
2023-10-11
Use props
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-11 17:17
Hi, StockhamMedia. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below (feel free to skip the steps that you already performed):

1. Check whether the battery level has reached 100% (All four bars of the battery level indicator are on).

1. battery level is 4% after charging for 3 more hours. It won't go up.
2. I plug it in tightly many time now to try and make it work
3. The LED is blinking and looks like it's charging. It will only blink 1 light. It won't ever go up to 2, 3, or 4 indicator lights. I tried many different chargers and cables and it still won't charge.
4. I activated the remote, DJI RC 2, before I started charging it.
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

StockhamMedia Posted at 10-11 19:34
1. battery level is 4% after charging for 3 more hours. It won't go up.
2. I plug it in tightly many time now to try and make it work
3. The LED is blinking and looks like it's charging. It will only blink 1 light. It won't ever go up to 2, 3, or 4 indicator lights. I tried many different chargers and cables and it still won't charge.

Hello, there. DJI RC 2 only supports PD3.0 fast charging protocol and up to 9V/3A(27W) charging.
May we know did you try the charger with a suitable specification before?
If the charging continues to fail, please record a video showing the issue for us to confirm whether the operation is correct.
2023-10-12
Use props
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

It is still not working.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JQX6mf5FOU4?si=FiI6Wl1oLWdtrsqK
2023-10-12
Use props
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-12 00:14
Hello, there. DJI RC 2 only supports PD3.0 fast charging protocol and up to 9V/3A(27W) charging.
May we know did you try the charger with a suitable specification before?
If the charging continues to fail, please record a video showing the issue for us to confirm whether the operation is correct.

The charger I used is 5v 3amp. So 15w. The link above is to my video of it still not working.
2023-10-12
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

The charger is obviously NOT PD 3.0...Have you tried a REAL PD (power delivery 3) charger?
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

StockhamMedia Posted at 10-12 05:36
The charger I used is 5v 3amp. So 15w. The link above is to my video of it still not working.

Hi, we can not confirm the charger via the video but the indicator lights did not respond as they should when charging the DJI RC2. Provided that different chargers can not charge the DJI RC2 normally, you are advised to send the DJI RC2 back for diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-10-13
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

I have the exact same problem with my RC2 controller. It charged initially just fine in about 2 hours. However, that is it. It now is at 50% power and regardless of which cable or power supply I use it will not charge. I was charging my drone successfully so I removed the cable and plugged it into the controller and nothing happens. Contacted dji and they initially had a hard time understanding what the issue was. They kept saying drone and/or battery. In fact their online repair request doesn’t even address controller issues but address only the drone. So, after 2 phone calls and a long time on the phone I was told I’d be receiving an email with shipping labels and instructions. It is now hours later and still no email. Extremely frustrated customer here!!!
2023-11-13
Use props
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

Apatz Posted at 11-13 15:41
I have the exact same problem with my RC2 controller. It charged initially just fine in about 2 hours. However, that is it. It now is at 50% power and regardless of which cable or power supply I use it will not charge. I was charging my drone successfully so I removed the cable and plugged it into the controller and nothing happens. Contacted dji and they initially had a hard time understanding what the issue was. They kept saying drone and/or battery. In fact their online repair request doesn’t even address controller issues but address only the drone. So, after 2 phone calls and a long time on the phone I was told I’d be receiving an email with shipping labels and instructions. It is now hours later and still no email. Extremely frustrated customer here!!!

I went through the same thing and they ended up sending me a shipping label a couple days later. They also sent me a DJI hat as an apology. When they called and asked if I was satisfied with the service, after I received my replacement, I asked for more merch and they also sent me a bag.
2023-11-13
Use props
StockhamMedia
lvl.1
United States

jmb63 Posted at 10-12 08:02
The charger is obviously NOT PD 3.0...Have you tried a REAL PD (power delivery 3) charger?

lol my MacBook Pro usb-c charger is more than enough to fast charge this controller. Turns out the controller was bad. They replaced it and now it charges up fast.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Apatz Posted at 11-13 15:41
I have the exact same problem with my RC2 controller. It charged initially just fine in about 2 hours. However, that is it. It now is at 50% power and regardless of which cable or power supply I use it will not charge. I was charging my drone successfully so I removed the cable and plugged it into the controller and nothing happens. Contacted dji and they initially had a hard time understanding what the issue was. They kept saying drone and/or battery. In fact their online repair request doesn’t even address controller issues but address only the drone. So, after 2 phone calls and a long time on the phone I was told I’d be receiving an email with shipping labels and instructions. It is now hours later and still no email. Extremely frustrated customer here!!!

Hello there, Apatz. Sorry about the experience. From the service request page, you can just select your drone although it is a remote controller issue and then you can add the details afterwards. Here is the link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. Please reach back to us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

StockhamMedia Posted at 11-13 17:02
I went through the same thing and they ended up sending me a shipping label a couple days later. They also sent me a DJI hat as an apology. When they called and asked if I was satisfied with the service, after I received my replacement, I asked for more merch and they also sent me a bag.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. But we are glad it was finally resolved by replacing it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-11-14
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 02:10
Hello there, Apatz. Sorry about the experience. From the service request page, you can just select your drone although it is a remote controller issue and then you can add the details afterwards. Here is the link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. Please reach back to us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.

I spoke with technical support. My NEW controller is bad and needs repair. I was told I’d receive an email with shipping labels and instructions within 24-48 hours. We are now past the 48 hour point and I’m still waiting.

I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY DJI’S FAILED HARDWARE AND BROKEN PROMISES!

One more apology from DJI and I’m going to puke. Apologies are worth nothing. Action is what counts!
2023-11-15
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

El

I’m amazed at the sheer gall and incompetence of DJI’s technical support group. The latest being by “Mel” in their technical support. Prepare to hear my saga. As stated in my earlier post, my 12 day old RC controller won’t charge and requires repair.  Here’s the timeline of contact with DJI tech support (I have my cell phone records as proof):

Monday, 11/13/23 at 11:35 for 9 minutes (disconnected while on hold)
Monday, 11/13/23 at 11:49 for 31 minutes (result was bad controller and shipping label would be generated)
Wednesday, 11/15/23 at 8:07 for 6 minutes (assured/promised shipping labels by the end of the day). Rep gave me my case #
Wednesday, 11/15/23 at 6:02pm for 10 minutes with “Mel”

Here’s where it gets interesting. Mel proceeds to tell me that my case wasn’t generated until 11/14/23! I didn’t talk to them on the 14th. He then proceeds to tell me there is no record of either my phone calls on Monday OR my phone call this morning! I never thought it would be necessary to keep track of tech support reps but with DJI it is very important. I asked to be escalated to a supervisor as this was unacceptable. My question is this — if there was no record of my Monday phone calls how was a case generated supposedly on Tuesday when I hadn’t even called on Tuesday? Be very careful when dealing with DJI’s technical support and don’t believe a word they say or a promise they make. Get names!

Oh, and the promised tech support supervisor phone call? I’m taking bets that it never comes…
2023-11-15
Use props
djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X
lvl.1

United States

Apatz Posted at 11-15 19:28
I’m amazed at the sheer gall and incompetence of DJI’s technical support group. The latest being by “Mel” in their technical support. Prepare to hear my saga. As stated in my earlier post, my 12 day old RC controller won’t charge and requires repair.  Here’s the timeline of contact with DJI tech support (I have my cell phone records as proof):

Monday, 11/13/23 at 11:35 for 9 minutes (disconnected while on hold)

Good luck with the lies and fake repairs!!  I have sent my NEW RC2 controller back to DJI 3 times for the same thing...it will not charge.  Each time they say it is the Remote Controller Core Board is not working and needs to be replaced under warranty.  I do not think they are actually replacing the core/circuit board at all.  I actually think they are doing some sort reset to get the controller powered back on, knowing it will fail again.  The controller arrives tomorrow via UPS...we will see if the third time is a charm...and they finally fixed it.

DJI knows their controllers are defective and will not correct this well known issue.  Just do a google search for DJI controller not charging.  This problem dates back several years, with many people all around the world experiencing the same issue.  
The DJI customer service reps will also lie and tell you the issue is being escalated and someone will contact you in 24 to 28 hours just to get you off the phone.  And they know that no one is going to contact you.  All the customer service reps will do is talk in circles. So very frustating.  I wish I never purchased from this company.

2023-11-16
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X Posted at 11-16 12:56
Good luck with the lies and fake repairs!!  I have sent my NEW RC2 controller back to DJI 3 times for the same thing...it will not charge.  Each time they say it is the Remote Controller Core Board is not working and needs to be replaced under warranty.  I do not think they are actually replacing the core/circuit board at all.  I actually think they are doing some sort reset to get the controller powered back on, knowing it will fail again.  The controller arrives tomorrow via UPS...we will see if the third time is a charm...and they finally fixed it.

DJI knows their controllers are defective and will not correct this well known issue.  Just do a google search for DJI controller not charging.  This problem dates back several years, with many people all around the world experiencing the same issue.  

Exactly what’s happening to me. Every time I call I get a different story. Yesterday promised labels. Never came. Today “Angie” gave me a different story and a new case number. Promised that my case was escalated and I’d get labels within 3 hours. It’s now 12 hours later and nothing! Such unmitigated b.s.!
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Apatz Posted at 11-15 06:23
I spoke with technical support. My NEW controller is bad and needs repair. I was told I’d receive an email with shipping labels and instructions within 24-48 hours. We are now past the 48 hour point and I’m still waiting.

I AM NOT IMPRESSED BY DJI’S FAILED HARDWARE AND BROKEN PROMISES!

Hi there. I saw your case here using your email. The case was created under Care Refresh Express Premium which needs a payment to proceed and receive a shipping label. If you want to claim your warranty, I suggest submitting a normal repair request and not using your Care Refresh. Also, the Care Refresh only covers aircraft and not remote controllers. With your permission, I can cancel the case for you to create a new one under normal repair or you can contact us to assist you. I truly am sorry about the experience. I am looking forward to getting this sorted out. Have a nice day.
2023-11-17
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-17 01:39
Hi there. I saw your case here using your email. The case was created under Care Refresh Express Premium which needs a payment to proceed and receive a shipping label. If you want to claim your warranty, I suggest submitting a normal repair request and not using your Care Refresh. Also, the Care Refresh only covers aircraft and not remote controllers. With your permission, I can cancel the case for you to create a new one under normal repair or you can contact us to assist you. I truly am sorry about the experience. I am looking forward to getting this sorted out. Have a nice day.

I found that out yesterday. It’s interesting in that I never “submitted” the express case. When I got to the point of it wanting my credit card number I closed the browser window and called the tech support line and merely followed their instructions. My feeling was why should I be required to pay a penny for a 12 day old drone?
I spoke to 6 different people over a 4 day period and got 6 different responses. The only tech support person who seemed to have a clue, and was honest with me with Angie. Kudos to her but everyone else was meh. After 2 requests I finally received a call from a tech support supervisor and went through all my notes and names with him. My last response to him was that dji should be embarassed at such poor support services. Finally got my labels and returned the controller. Only time will tell what happens next.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Apatz Posted at 11-18 15:39
I found that out yesterday. It’s interesting in that I never “submitted” the express case. When I got to the point of it wanting my credit card number I closed the browser window and called the tech support line and merely followed their instructions. My feeling was why should I be required to pay a penny for a 12 day old drone?
I spoke to 6 different people over a 4 day period and got 6 different responses. The only tech support person who seemed to have a clue, and was honest with me with Angie. Kudos to her but everyone else was meh. After 2 requests I finally received a call from a tech support supervisor and went through all my notes and names with him. My last response to him was that dji should be embarassed at such poor support services. Finally got my labels and returned the controller. Only time will tell what happens next.

Hi, We will take note of that and will make sure this is the last time you experience this kind of inconvenience. I hope you receive your remote soon. You can always contact us for further assistance. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-11-18
Use props
djiuser_5PQkKz57ReqL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114390 ft
United States

Omg, I had the same issue too!! Actually. I tried using 2 USB-C to USB-C cables & they didn't charge! But then when I used USB-A to USB-C cable, it worked! Suddenly
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X
lvl.1

United States

Apatz Posted at 11-18 15:39
I spoke to 6 different people over a 4 day period and got 6 different responses. The only tech support person who seemed to have a clue, and was honest with me with Angie. Kudos to her but everyone else was meh. After 2 requests I finally received a call from a tech support supervisor and went through all my notes and names with him. My last response to him was that dji should be embarassed at such poor support services. Finally got my labels and returned the controller. Only time will tell what happens next.

Update.  I got the controller back after sending it in 3 times for repair.  3 x $323=$969 all covered under warranty.  What company does $969 in warranty repairs for a $369 RC2 controller....they could have given me 2 new controllers instead.  This proves I was correct about the first 2 "repairs" not being repairs at all.  They simply did some sort of "reboot" to get it to start charging again.  

Now for the third "repair" I immediately noticed something was different from the first 2 "repairs".  I first noticed the battery was charged to 3 green dots, which was a higher charge than when I sent it in.  The next thing I noticed was the controller was not paired to the drone. I had to set it up like I did when I first purchased it.  This peaked my suspicion because the first 2 "repairs" the controller paired with the drone as soon as I turned it on.  My suspicion was they finally gave me a new controller for the third "repair" and did not tell me it was a totally new controller which it was because it has a different serial number from the original controller that I sent in.  However, they put the "new" controller in the "old" controller box because the serial number of the new controller does not match the serial number on the box.  

DJI stated they "replaced' the controller core board for the third time, which I guess is technically correct because they gave me a totally new controller.  

Thus far the "new" controller is charging properly, Fingers crossed that it continues to charge properly. This company drastically needs to improve customer service and they way they communicate is shady at best.

Good luck with your "repair".  

2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X Posted at 11-21 09:29
Update.  I got the controller back after sending it in 3 times for repair.  3 x $323=$969 all covered under warranty.  What company does $969 in warranty repairs for a $369 RC2 controller....they could have given me 2 new controllers instead.  This proves I was correct about the first 2 "repairs" not being repairs at all.  They simply did some sort of "reboot" to get it to start charging again.  

Now for the third "repair" I immediately noticed something was different from the first 2 "repairs".  I first noticed the battery was charged to 3 green dots, which was a higher charge than when I sent it in.  The next thing I noticed was the controller was not paired to the drone. I had to set it up like I did when I first purchased it.  This peaked my suspicion because the first 2 "repairs" the controller paired with the drone as soon as I turned it on.  My suspicion was they finally gave me a new controller for the third "repair" and did not tell me it was a totally new controller which it was because it has a different serial number from the original controller that I sent in.  However, they put the "new" controller in the "old" controller box because the serial number of the new controller does not match the serial number on the box.  

Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. There should be a remark in the quotation informing you that we will either repair or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Have a great day.
2023-11-22
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X Posted at 11-21 09:29

Now for the third "repair" I immediately noticed something was different from the first 2 "repairs".  I first noticed the battery was charged to 3 green dots, which was a higher charge than when I sent it in.  The next thing I noticed was the controller was not paired to the drone. I had to set it up like I did when I first purchased it.  This peaked my suspicion because the first 2 "repairs" the controller paired with the drone as soon as I turned it on.  My suspicion was they finally gave me a new controller for the third "repair" and did not tell me it was a totally new controller which it was because it has a different serial number from the original controller that I sent in.  However, they put the "new" controller in the "old" controller box because the serial number of the new controller does not match the serial number on the box.  

Got notified yesterday that my controller core board was bad and they replaced it. I later got an ups tracking number and, according to tracking, should be here on 11/28.
2023-11-23
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

Well, it’d be hilarious if it weren’t so sad. Not sure where DJI gets their tech support “professionals” from but they need to find a new source because the one I spoke to today had the understanding of a rock! So, today was the day my “replaced” controller arrived. I know they replaced it, which I have no problem with, because it didn’t have the screen protector and it was no longer paired with my drone. I went through the controller initialization and everything was fine until I tried to pair it to my drone. No matter what I tried it wouldn’t pair so I called DJI’s tech support number. I wish I could remember her name. Hopefully she was just having a stupid day but who knows. I explained that I had just received my controller back from repair and I couldn’t get it to pair. I then spent the next 5 minutes trying to explain to her that no I wasn’t trying to SEND my controller for repair but trying to get help in pairing the controller. She asked the model and I told her the RC2 with the built in screen. She then proceeded to tell me I had to download the dji app from the App Store to my iPhone. I asked her at least 10 times why I needed to do that because my rc2 controller was my dji fly source. She kept insisting I had to get and run the app on my smartphone. After more than 20 minutes of total frustration I gave up and hung up. I then started digging on my own and finally got pairing to work. It turns out that my drone and controller software were not compatible. The drone firmware was newer than the controller. I updated the controller firmware and redid the pairing and it worked fine. Nowhere in anything was that ever mentioned.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X
lvl.1

United States

Apatz Posted at 11-27 16:32
Well, it’d be hilarious if it weren’t so sad. Not sure where DJI gets their tech support “professionals” from but they need to find a new source because the one I spoke to today had the understanding of a rock! So, today was the day my “replaced” controller arrived. I know they replaced it, which I have no problem with, because it didn’t have the screen protector and it was no longer paired with my drone. I went through the controller initialization and everything was fine until I tried to pair it to my drone. No matter what I tried it wouldn’t pair so I called DJI’s tech support number. I wish I could remember her name. Hopefully she was just having a stupid day but who knows. I explained that I had just received my controller back from repair and I couldn’t get it to pair. I then spent the next 5 minutes trying to explain to her that no I wasn’t trying to SEND my controller for repair but trying to get help in pairing the controller. She asked the model and I told her the RC2 with the built in screen. She then proceeded to tell me I had to download the dji app from the App Store to my iPhone. I asked her at least 10 times why I needed to do that because my rc2 controller was my dji fly source. She kept insisting I had to get and run the app on my smartphone. After more than 20 minutes of total frustration I gave up and hung up. I then started digging on my own and finally got pairing to work. It turns out that my drone and controller software were not compatible. The drone firmware was newer than the controller. I updated the controller firmware and redid the pairing and it worked fine. Nowhere in anything was that ever mentioned.

It's laughable just how inept DJI is at communication and customer service!   I think they must be paying YouTubers to say how great their customer service is.  My experience has been horrible.  And to think I was going to give this company another $669 for the Osmo Pocket 3 Creator Combo.  After my disastrous customer service experience, I don't think I will.  
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Apatz Posted at 11-27 16:32
Well, it’d be hilarious if it weren’t so sad. Not sure where DJI gets their tech support “professionals” from but they need to find a new source because the one I spoke to today had the understanding of a rock! So, today was the day my “replaced” controller arrived. I know they replaced it, which I have no problem with, because it didn’t have the screen protector and it was no longer paired with my drone. I went through the controller initialization and everything was fine until I tried to pair it to my drone. No matter what I tried it wouldn’t pair so I called DJI’s tech support number. I wish I could remember her name. Hopefully she was just having a stupid day but who knows. I explained that I had just received my controller back from repair and I couldn’t get it to pair. I then spent the next 5 minutes trying to explain to her that no I wasn’t trying to SEND my controller for repair but trying to get help in pairing the controller. She asked the model and I told her the RC2 with the built in screen. She then proceeded to tell me I had to download the dji app from the App Store to my iPhone. I asked her at least 10 times why I needed to do that because my rc2 controller was my dji fly source. She kept insisting I had to get and run the app on my smartphone. After more than 20 minutes of total frustration I gave up and hung up. I then started digging on my own and finally got pairing to work. It turns out that my drone and controller software were not compatible. The drone firmware was newer than the controller. I updated the controller firmware and redid the pairing and it worked fine. Nowhere in anything was that ever mentioned.

Hi Apatz, I am deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience you went through, I understand your feelings and this has filled me with regrets. Your case will be investigated thoroughly and we will keep improving our service.
Just to double confirm, the drone and controller are now working well, right? Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance, I am here to help.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_K5hFA8xFaY9X Posted at 11-28 12:31
It's laughable just how inept DJI is at communication and customer service!   I think they must be paying YouTubers to say how great their customer service is.  My experience has been horrible.  And to think I was going to give this company another $669 for the Osmo Pocket 3 Creator Combo.  After my disastrous customer service experience, I don't think I will.

Hi, I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you experienced. As per your cases, the RC 2 was replaced every time you sent it in. I am sorry that the issue happened to you, I will forward your case to the corresponding team for their attention to the issue.
Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to ask.
2023-11-29
Use props
Apatz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-29 01:07
Hi Apatz, I am deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience you went through, I understand your feelings and this has filled me with regrets. Your case will be investigated thoroughly and we will keep improving our service.
Just to double confirm, the drone and controller are now working well, right? Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance, I am here to help.

Yes,  after much frustration, things are working.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Apatz Posted at 11-29 08:06
Yes,  after much frustration, things are working.

Thank you for your reply. I sincerely apologize again for the trouble, the case has been investigated and we will enhance coaching.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time, I will help you out.
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_4cFPR3Ji83rI
lvl.1
Poland

Same here, tommorow i will contact support (work only to 17.00 ET) , radio controller RC 2 brand new (mini 4 pro order)  and not charging, different cables and chargers tested, very very frustrating, especially when i see it is common in comments and in internet ... a lot of time waisted already,  DJI what is happening with you ???
3-21 09:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules